Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i dont deserve to live

• Thread starter Deleted member 24125
  • Start date
I don’t know but I’m glad I ain’t doing that shit anymore
its good to have a routine tho. u should do it again but shift the hours forwards so u aint waking up so unneccessarily early

its good to have a routine tho. u should do it again but shift the hours forwards so u aint waking up so unneccessarily early
The routine IS 5am to 2 or 3pm now. It’s been that way for a long time now.

The routine IS 5am to 2 or 3pm now. It’s been that way for a long time now.
bruh, all incels should just become nocturnal. then they dont have to suffer w all the ppl in teh streets n getting seen by everyone n all dat.

Man I wish I could say something to cheer you up but I don't have anything to. I was thinking to myself the same some days ago, everything felt tough but I still live on a small hope that one day I will have money to ascend and get surgeries. I wish you too will find some hope.

go ER (in roblox)

Ur better than the normies cmon bro
thanks bro
Man I wish I could say something to cheer you up but I don't have anything to. I was thinking to myself the same some days ago, everything felt tough but I still live on a small hope that one day I will have money to ascend and get surgeries. I wish you too will find some hope.
thanks man. this feeling comes and go's, just have to cope harder

Me neither. In fact, i do deserve something much better, and less painful than this existence.

Cucked language. We deserve a better life.
Based. This is what we need to be saying instead. Fuck this cucked "I don't deserve to live, I'm a subhuman" soy shit.

Based. This is what we need to be saying instead. Fuck this cucked "I don't deserve to live, I'm a subhuman" soy shit.
ok. im chad and i fuck a ton of women lol

You don't need to be a chad to not feel worthless.
but i am literally a worthless jobless friendless no job or education having alcoholic virgin

but i am literally a worthless jobless friendless no job or education having alcoholic virgin
There are plenty of non-chads who have those things and aren't alcoholics. Not being a chad isn't your problem. Calling yourself worthless is what cucks and whores want.

There's no place for us in this soy world