Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don’t deserve love

You said you are from the UK, you can get euthanized in Switzerland without being a citizen of that country.
No way? Can I just walk in and say euthanise muh pls

idk whether or not i deserve love but i deserve a blowjob from non overweight white female

Even if you are genetically weak, there is still hope *if* you can reproduce, your children, or you do not have to have good genetics because even if it is not the case, you can reproduce anyway, most foids do not look like anything without make-up.

*As long as* your children are *healthy*, it doesn't matter if they are ugly. (Of course, it is bad and disadvantageous for you or your children to be ugly but... idk)

Even if you are genetically weak, there is still hope *if* you can reproduce, your children, or you do not have to have good genetics because even if it is not the case, you can reproduce anyway, most foids do not look like anything without make-up.

*As long as* your children are *healthy*, it doesn't matter if they are ugly. (Of course, it is bad and disadvantageous for you or your children to be ugly but... idk)
Yuh

My genetics an inferior and I don’t deserve to reproduce. I have a multitude of mental health issues and terrible genetics. People like me aren’t ment to reproduce , people like me were supposed to die . Any sub5 male should be euthanised to save them from this torture. I hate this world so much. This world wasn’t made for me. It was made for normies.

I currently have 2 options:

- Rope (looking like the best option tbh)
- See if I can hold out for another 40+ years

It’s so horrible. I have no way out of this misery. I’m to pussy to kill myself. I’m scared of pain and it’s hard to kill yourself without pain. I hate my life so much. It’s over.
Here's your third option, get a Kawasaki ninja