Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dont deserve family or women love

abhiteshkumar

abhiteshkumar

Recruit
★★★
I am ugly 5'4 balding guy at 23. I mean which women will want to be with me. Who will have kids with a ugly guy like me. I wish i was more attractive genetically but i never will be i want to feel the touch of a woman. But fuck my life and genes

No bhai you deserve prime Sakshi

I am ugly 5'4 balding guy at 23. I mean which women will want to be with me. Who will have kids with a ugly guy like me. I wish i was more attractive genetically but i never will be i want to feel the touch of a woman. But fuck my life and genes
Next life bro. In this life make sure you become a janitor since you are named Kumar, are balding and are 5'4. Gotta live up to the meme.

Brutal. Sorry about your life, but it wasn't your fault. It was simply out of your control. Your life was determined from the moment of your conception, and now you will have to live it out until the grave. Good luck.

I oscilate constantly between ''I'm a disgusting subhuman creature and I don't deserve women's love'' and ''I still have a soul and I deserve happiness and the pain to stop''. I don't know anymore. I know for a fact women can't possibly love ugly man with disgusting face. It's just impossible, even if they tried.

Neither do most chads, holes or normies yet they do have those things

Life isn't fair or just for better or for worse

I like how curries are known as tech savvie IT nerds but 3/4 people here who signup with their real names as their usernames are curries
kek

average life of curry

Curries deserve reparation for the treatment brought about by their looks and low quality genetics if anything else. It's a better reason than British rule tbh

at least you know instead of pointlessly trying

No kids? That's good. No women love and sex? Horrible, it's over

It's okay. The world is fucked anyway. You don't want kids. Also, even most normalfags only experience a shallow form of romantic love for a brief period then they get their heart broken or, worse yet, divorce-raped. Then they start drinking and get fat and never have a decent love life ever again.

The only people I'm truly jealous of are the rare couples who have a genuine life-long connection and raise a healthy family together. That's something that no amount of cooming can make up for. But once again, they and definitely their kids will experience a hellish world along with the rest of us. It is truly hell on earth that awaits us.

Do you have autism

Hii fellow curry manlet

Sorry, nigga.
No one deserves anything, tbh.

You all here look up to elliot rodger? I mean no judging
I wouldn't say I look up to him, but I can sure relate to the struggle he went through. I do not condone what he did, but the soul crushing loneliness he dealt with is so similar to what I've been experiencing for a long time.

Most people here say he is fakecel
He wasn't a fakecel. He had low tier normie looks and severe Asperger's just like I do. The only way you could get away with having Asperger's is if your looks are 8/10 or higher. Asperger's not only kills your dating prospects unless you are Chad, but it also kills almost every chance you have at making friends. Rehab Room once said in one of his videos that whether you are NT/Asperger's will make or break a normie. In my case and Elliot's case, it broke us in terms of dating prospects. Even if he was NT, Elliot would have had a very hard time getting a gf because he wasn't very attractive and was only around 4/10 overall if that with his face, short height, and narrow frame.

He wasn't a fakecel. He had low tier normie looks and severe Asperger's just like I do. The only way you could get away with having Asperger's is if your looks are 8/10 or higher. Asperger's not only kills your dating prospects unless you are Chad, but it also kills almost every chance you have at making friends. Rehab Room once said in one of his videos that whether you are NT/Asperger's will make or break a normie. In my case and Elliot's case, it broke us in terms of dating prospects. Even if he was NT, Elliot would have had a very hard time getting a gf because he wasn't very attractive and was only around 4/10 overall if that with his face, short height, and narrow frame.
his mom dated george lucas she must been a chick to date a man of this stature. Still he was average looking guy

his mom dated george lucas she must been a chick to date a man of this stature. Still he was average looking guy
Yep and Elliot's mom was Asian. Being half Asian hurt Elliot's SMV a lot and caused a lot of his problems.

Yep and Elliot's mom was Asian. Being half Asian hurt Elliot's SMV a lot and caused a lot of his problems.
uff he had british father imagine if he had british mother he could have been a chad. Since women of all ethnicity tear their panties off after seeing british chads

uff he had british father imagine if he had british mother he could have been a chad. Since women of all ethnicity tear their panties off after seeing british chads
I know. His father had good genetics, so he probably got his subpar looks and Asperger's from his mother. I know I got my Asperger's from my mother's genetics. It's very obvious that she has it too.

Brutal. Sorry about your life, but it wasn't your fault. It was simply out of your control. Your life was determined from the moment of your conception, and now you will have to live it out until the grave. Good luck.
It is truly brutal, and it is true that it was not his fault that he did not chose his terrible genes, therefore he shouldn't blame himself.

I know. His father had good genetics, so he probably got his subpar looks and Asperger's from his mother. I know I got my Asperger's from my mother's genetics. It's very obvious that she has it too.
thats why its better me for to not have kids i wouldnt wanna want them to suffer same fate as me. As for me i dont know how long i have it in me I may not even see the end of the year

thats why its better me for to not have kids i wouldnt wanna want them to suffer same fate as me. As for me i dont know how long i have it in me I may not even see the end of the year
Yeah, I wouldn't want kids either just for that reason. I was cursed with Asperger's, severe OCD, subpar looks and lots of health issues. Nobody deserves to inherit such shitty genetics.