Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I don’t cuss in real life

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
I barely ever cuss, it just feels taboo to me because my parents were hardcore anti-cussing. My coworkers are constantly dropping F bombs and talking about nasty shit at work. Makes me feel even more socially awkward.

Am I the only one?

fffffaaaggggggg

I cuss even when i dont cuss

My parents were very traditional as well, but I managed to shake off most of their conditioning during my early to mid teen years

I try not to. Its degenerate

I barely ever cuss, it just feels taboo to me because my parents were hardcore anti-cussing. My coworkers are constantly dropping F bombs and talking about nasty shit at work. Makes me feel even more socially awkward.

Am I the only one?

I only cuss when very angry. Because English language isn't very tone dependent. To convey stronger language you have to cuss. Besides, English language has too many words declared to be cusswords.

But I used to cuss every couple sentences. I changed because I got right with God.

Its not a good habit to get into tbh. I work in a (90% of the time) only male environment so there is lots of cursing/gross talk and I sometimes will be inappropriate at times since I'm not used to censoring myself at all.

I'm addicted to saying the word "cunt"

parents were hardcore anti-cussing
same i haven't cussed in front of my parents in over a decade. wayyyy too high inhib to even try these days. It's kinda funny because i fucking cuss all the time on here, oh yeah, and also when i talk to myself.

I do it without shame, but I also know when I have to restrain myself and put on a good and polite face.

I only do it when I'm angry... which is most of the time.

Only when i feel very angry.
Or sometimes in jokes. I don't give a fuck.

still feels weird for me to cuss despite growing up in a abusive household where i heard and was cussed at since 7. i guess childhood me decided i wont ever be like them which is why cussing feels weird to me