Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't consider rich incels to be actual incels

Because you acted like one. You claimed rich incels didn't work hard for their money.
This thread was clearly directed to users that were born in wealth. And acted like a subhuman? Now you just outed yourself as an IT infiltrator:lul:.

This thread was clearly directed to users that were born in wealth. And acted like a subhuman? Now you just outed yourself as an IT infiltrator:lul:.
It wasn't so clear to me, considering the title of your post is about "rich incels." Sounded like you were just salty some are more successful than you. And who the fuck are you calling infiltrator, ive been on this site longer than youve been alive

It wasn't so clear to me, considering the title of your post is about "rich incels." Sounded like you were just salty some are more successful than you. And who the fuck are you calling infiltrator, ive been on this site longer than youve been alive
JoinedAug 13, 2021
Posts638
Ok IT troon

Rich ugly men can buy fake love but not receive true love from a female. It's still over for them
But they are spared from brutality of wageslaving at low income jobs with normie bullies.

stop complaining and moneymaxx or something