Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't consider feminist women who like to be called names in bed as persons

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
I have literally zero respect for them as humans.

"muh feminism muh respect muh equality" but in bed (which is one of the settings in which people show most of their true selves) they like to be dominated, degraded or called names (by Chad of course, feminism is only directed at average-ugly males). I can't stand this hypocrisy seriously. 

I don't recongnize these kind of feminists (most of modern feminist women) as persons. this is not about moralfagging, it's about ego, idenitty, self respect and hypocrisy (not about muh degeneracy). In general most nowadays feminists are shit.

How a sociopath like you even have feelings other than towards your self reflection in the mirror

Homosapicuckus said:
How a sociopath like you even have feelings other than towards your self reflection in the mirror

Thatsthejoke.jpg

Your pic is almost as awkward as this: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CH9fMQ9WoAAu9dx.jpg

Daily reminder reddit is full of man hating subs like /r/GenderCritical but will ban ANY sub that doesn't kiss womens asses, only reason /r/MensRights and /r/MGTOW arne't banned is because of how may users they have, just like /r/The_Donald.

Fuck /u/spez, steve cuckman, aryan beta faggot

Zyros said:
I have literally zero respect for them as humans.

"muh feminism muh respect muh equality" but in bed (which is one of the settings in which people show most of their true selves) they like to be dominated, degraded or called names (by Chad of course, feminism is only directed at average-ugly males). I can't stand this hypocrisy seriously. 

I don't recongnize these kind of feminists (most of modern feminist women) as persons. this is not about moralfagging, it's about ego, idenitty, self respect and hypocrisy (not about muh degeneracy). In general most nowadays feminists are shit.

i have a theory. their feminist rhetoric is really an expression of their self hatred, in the same way that closeted gay men openly express hatred for other gay men, because they are actively fighting against their true nature.

They want to be dominated by chad, and they want to punish ugly men.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back