Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't consider ethnicels to be truecels. Here's why. (MAYOCELS GTFIH)

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
TLDR: dating market in the west is about looks because free market capitalism and gynocentric laws empower female choice. these don't exist to the same extent in other countries, so dating there has better preserved the old system where relationships are about family, economics, and monogamy.

First of all, if you are ethnic and choose to live in a competitive market where you lose SMV because of your skin color, then you are choosing to be incel, which makes you volcel. I will recourse to Plato's Crito for this argument. The TLDR is that Socrates got framed and is on trial for bs charges. His buddy Crito is trying to bust him out of there, but Socrates refuses because it isn't just. He argues that since he chose to live in Athens, he gave tacit consent to abide by their laws. Ethnics can easily move back to their own countries, as they often know the language, have citizenship, and have tight knit families that will help them out and support them. Furthermore, their own countries often don't have any white people to compete against, but instead they choose to live in a more competitive dating market.

Next, I will endeavor to show how law and custom in the West has created involuntary celibacy, which is a modern Western phenomenon that doesn't exist in most ethnic countries. In the modern era, we think of relationships as about love and sex, because that is all we know. So it is difficult for us to understand that for most of history, relationships were a completely different concept. There wasn't dating and girlfriends, you were a virgin and got a marriage arranged with a virgin girl who you would provide for while she gave you children. Men and women existed in a state of balance, since we as the sexual proletariat depend on them as the owners of the means of reproduction, while they depended on our livelihoods because they didn't have income, couldn't own property, etc. Marriage was really about the economic side of things, and the result of this was a flat, egalitarian distribution of pussy.

In the West, this changed with women's lib. Now they can get their own jobs, have their own money, own property, etc. Which completely removes the counterweight and shifts the balance in their favor. The only thing women need men for is their own pleasure, whereas before they needed men for survival. Because of this, relationships in the West transformed to be all about what females want, which is good looking men who give them the tingles. Now, there is nothing stopping women from throwing bad looking low status men under the bus and being chad only.

So you can see, in the West, the institution of dating has become all about looks because of women's economic liberation. However, the measure of women's economic equality differs between countries, and often in ethnic countries that are poorer they don't have the degenerative influences of free market capitalism which caused women's lib. In these countries, women's education is lower, women's employment is lower, etc. Furthermore, because free markets haven't transformed their countries and socially atomised them, they are much more traditional and conservative, valuing traditional relationships and monogamy. In contrast, no woman in the west values a traditional relationship of being a submissive housewife and having lots of kids. This is the reason why people choose to SEAmaxx. Not necessarily just because of JBW, but because these countries haven't been degenerated by free market capitalism, and there you can experience more instinctual expressions of sexuality and relationships better preserved than in the west. A lot of the incel concepts like blackpill are culturally relative to the west, and only exist in other countries to the extent that they've been westernized.

The most blatant example of ethnicels being fakecels is currycels. In India, you can literally get an arranged marriage without having to be attractive or NT. It's the closest thing we will ever get to state mandated gfs, and yet they still claim they are incel. I don't mean to cherrypick, but I have had discussions with currycels who flat out refuse to get an arranged marriage because they are standardcels, or they think it is "cucked". I advise all currycels to arrange-marriagemaxx, since ascension can not possibly get any easier. You don't have to jump through any of the loops you need to in the West. If I was currycel, I wouldn't even be on here because I would be happily married and fucking like rabbits.

Last edited:
pretty much 95% of the people on here could get some pussy by learning a foreign language and going to the 3rd world country where said language is spoken. the problem is how difficult that is to achieve by a non existent motivationcell like most of us are. let alone figuring out a strategy to live their permantly. and also most ethnics in the 1st world have either been here for a few generations or their family left their home country because of the life threatening poverity they lived in. either way, your idea of them being able to easily "go back home" is cope.

also, even if we were able to pull off the huge hoops of going to live in a 3rd world, we will constantly have to contend with the thought that we had to go live in a shitty dumb place of the world where we always get sick and eat shitty food and live in relative squaler compaired to where we came from. constently working our ass off just to sustain our meager horrible quality of life, when doing the exact same thing back in our 1st world would net us a significantly higher quality of life.

all just to get some scraps of lowclass pussy that we should by all means have naturally been able to have back at home. all in all, intense self delusion and mental gymnastics would need to be pulled off to be content drastically reducing your quality of life, doing insane effort just to do so, all in order to get chicks that you really didnt want in the first place, and should have been able to have got back home in a normal world

pretty much 95% of the people on here could get some pussy by learning a foreign language and going to the 3rd world country where said language is spoken. the problem is how difficult that is to achieve by a non existent motivationcell like most of us are. let alone figuring out a strategy to live their permantly. and also most ethnics in the 1st world have either been here for a few generations or their family left their home country because of the life threatening poverity they lived in. either way, your idea of them being able to easily "go back home" is cope.

also, even if we were able to pull off the huge hoops of going to live in a 3rd world, we will constantly have to contend with the thought that we had to go live in a shitty dumb place of the world where we always get sick and eat shitty food and live in relative squaler compaired to where we came from. constently working our ass off just to sustain our meager horrible quality of life, when doing the exact same thing back in our 1st world would net us a significantly higher quality of life.

all just to get some scraps of lowclass pussy that we should by all means have naturally been able to have back at home. all in all, intense self delusion and mental gymnastics would need to be pulled off to be content drastically reducing your quality of life, doing insane effort just to do so, all in order to get chicks that you really didnt want in the first place, and should have been able to have got back home in a normal world
the way i see it, you are trying to have your cake and eat it too. you want the benefits of free market capitalism without the downsides, ie sexual alienation. pick your poison. i'd rather have a tradwife and a simple life than be lonely incel but get mcdonalds in my belly and family guy on the tv

the way i see it, you are trying to have your cake and eat it too. you want the benefits of free market capitalism without the downsides, ie sexual alienation. pick your poison. i'd rather have a tradwife and a simple life than be lonely incel but get mcdonalds in my belly and family guy on the tv
it doesnt work like that. im white btw. the majority of ethnics dont have a comfy place to "go back to" in their 3rd world shitholes. so theyd have to make their own way their just like me or you would if we wanted to go to said country. most of them dont speak the language either so they would have to learn it. ive been to 3rd world btw in SEA. the cons of living in a shithole constantly plague your mind 24/7. its not like youre just satisfied with miserys just because you have some gook/spick whore.

i think you havnt actually experienced enough to realize this shit. i suggest you take some trips around the world or even in your country to get a better perspective.

Yeah, weird people keep spouting "just go to a shithole country and fuck white worshipping whores bro!" when not only is it debatable such a thing is even worth it, most people can't do it anyways. I'd be fine with going to SEA and getting laid for a week I guess, but it isn't guaranteed + I don't even have the money to go anywhere, much less halfway across the world.
3rd world countries can be true shitholes in ways one wouldn't expect tbh, even a hot wife who's obsessed with me wouldn't be enough for me to live in a place ruled by militias.

Last edited:
3rd world countries can be true shitholes in way one wouldn't expect tbh, even a hot wife who's obsessed with me wouldn't be enough for me to live in a place ruled by militias.
i dont think OP has been to some of these countries, or if he has, just lived in hyper developed parts made for foreign sexpats. the reality is, living in these countries is hell, and no amount of feelfeels on your cock can make the day to day misery of living in these places better.

if you don't want to read the explanation, i gave a TLDR that you can understand even with your low attention span, fakecel

i dont think OP has been to some of these countries, or if he has, just lived in hyper developed parts made for foreign sexpats. the reality is, living in these countries is hell, and no amount of feelfeels on your cock can make the day to day misery of living in these places better.
3rd world countries can be true shitholes in way one wouldn't expect tbh, even a hot wife who's obsessed with me wouldn't be enough for me to live in a place ruled by militias.
yes the world is suffering unfolded. here in the west, you get some conviences but it's overshadowed by the abject feelings of loneliness and sexual alienation. its the opposite in ethnic countries. you can't have your cake and eat it too so pick your poison, but just know that picking being alone makes you volcel

Last edited:
yes the world is suffering unfolded. here in the west, you get some conviences but it's overshadowed by the abject feelings of loneliness and sexual alienation. its the opposite in ethnic countries. you can't have your cake and eat it too so pick your poison, but picking being alone makes you volcel
why are you not in a 3rd world then. its not so easy to pull off. id say probably only about 10% of this forum could be able to pull it off

Hey op, I agree with you. I have no right to complain about the dating market in the U.S when I can get a loli bride from home. However, the situation you describe about Northern America strikes me as unjust -- because it isn't just that women are "liberated" but that they're pampered at the expense of men. They (roasties) have used the law to limit intra-sexual competition amongst themselves (absurd high age of consent law, prohibition of sex work) at the cost of increasing intra-sexual competition among males. So, what I perceive about Northern America is that femoids are artificially privileged. To say that there should be enough heterosexual liberty such that women can share attractive men in what amounts to polygny in the aggregate for the lion's share of their fertility window but not so much heterosexual freedom that the men who lose out from this can see hookers or date lolis is flat out unjust. But yes, I agree that ethnic-cels who have the option from marrying from their origin country are fakecels. I just want my American bros to get angry about the ruse being played on them.

why are you not in a 3rd world then. its not so easy to pull off. id say probably only about 10% of this forum could be able to pull it off
i'm white, don't have citizenship, don't have family there, don't know the language... only ethnics have the unique opportunity to do it without much work.

i am actually working on learning a language to move away from the us. but i am still in college and can only leave once i get a degree and finish my internship

don't have citizenship, don't have family there, don't know the language...
neither do 90% of ethnics here, which is what you dont understand. its just as hard for them as for us to do it.

i'm white, don't have citizenship, don't have family there, don't know the language... only ethnics have the unique opportunity to do it without much work.
Getting there is only 40% of the problem btw. Also where do you plan on going specifically?

the situation you describe about Northern America strikes me as unjust
completely agree brocel. the laws here are cucked and it is an injustice that we can't get a girlfriend. how badly do i wish it could be different. and i hate that prostitution is illegal here and a felony in some places which just exacerbates the sexual alienation. the least they could do is let me cope with paid sex

Last edited:
ethnics in the west usually live around other ethnics but don't find their own women attractive and would prefer white foid.
White men go for ethnic foids but often the ethnic foid makes the first move(so its she ethnics should be mad at not the white man), wheras with ethnic men its reversed(they make the first move).

Ethnics (with the excpetion of subsets of north east asians) are way lower inhib than whites

Lowest IQ cope post I've seen in some time. Even if what you're saying held merit (it doesn't) it applies to mayocels as well, if not more so going by the data. Your argument is self-refuting and ironic.

Also, this argument is even more fallacious given many ethnicels were born and raised in the west. There is no 'home country' for us to 'go back to'. The United States is my home country. Get over it.

Last edited:
Free market economics doesn’t mean society also has to become a free market economy sexually. However, America is only a free market sexually (if you ignore ban of prostitution), but not economically (it has so many regulations to destroy new businesses from competing).

ethnics in the west usually live around other ethnics but don't find their own women attractive and would prefer white foid.
White men go for ethnic foids but often the ethnic foid makes the first move(so its she ethnics should be mad at not the white man), wheras with ethnic men its reversed(they make the first move).

Ethnics (with the excpetion of subsets of north east asians) are way lower inhib than whites
That’s hard to compare. Many sandniggers, rice, and curries are ultra high inhib due to their cultural upbringing. Despite examples of many curries and sand being low inhib gods. Seems there is no middle ground.

Last edited:
completely agree brocel. the laws here are cucked and it is an injustice that we can't get a girlfriend. how badly do i wish it could be different. furthermore, prostitution is illegal here and a felony in some places which just exacerbates the sexual alienation.

A woman being able to pull up a phone and arrange a sex encounter easily is the equivalent of legal sex work through a phone app from the male point of view. That one is legal but not the other is a form of inequality that also reverberates in the power dynamics within modern relationships. "I'm a liberal guy and I let my girlfriend sleep with other men :soy::soy::soy:"...yea bro because she has more power than you in this dating/relationship landscape in which they're privileged artificially.

That’s hard to compare. Many sandniggers, rice, and curries are ultra high inhib due to their cultural upbringing. Despite examples of many curries and sand being low inhib gods. Seems there is no middle ground.
Variation within group is greater than variation between groups but still I have noticed that "westernized" ethnics, except for north east asians, tend to be more impulsive and so less afraid to cold approach foids

you guys are fucking stupid if you dont think you could go to bumfuck midget gook mongrel land and fuck some desperate poor single mom
@LifeIsBrootal thoughts?

@LifeIsBrootal thoughts?
that guy is so high inhib he wont even walk into a bar and ask how much to take out one of their girls bro and youre gunna use him as proof of something? its easy as fuck in gookbodia

you guys are fucking stupid if you dont think you could go to bumfuck midget gook mongrel land and fuck some desperate poor single mom

sorry sir, i was raised with certain expectations and nothing less than ben affleck turning a lesbian level of epicness will do for me. This is what the boomers promised me.

View: https://youtu.be/g1JAILio6-s

that guy is so high inhib he wont even walk into a bar and ask how much to take out one of their girls bro and youre gunna use him as proof of something? its easy as fuck in gookbodia
i wasn't trying to prove anything. i just wanted to know what he thought, insecurecel

no desperate single moms for your face

These Tyrones aren't incels

View: https://youtu.be/0RMlAvyNaQk

You a dumb fucking nigger that knows shit about anything, inceldom exist on the third world i live on it and im an incel also i live on latin america so there is NATIVE WHITE population that make up the local chads

TLDR: dating market in the west is about looks because free market capitalism and gynocentric laws empower female choice. these don't exist to the same extent in other countries, so dating there has better preserved the old system where relationships are about family, economics, and monogamy.

First of all, if you are ethnic and choose to live in a competitive market where you lose SMV because of your skin color, then you are choosing to be incel, which makes you volcel. I will recourse to Plato's Crito for this argument. The TLDR is that Socrates got framed and is on trial for bs charges. His buddy Crito is trying to bust him out of there, but Socrates refuses because it isn't just. He argues that since he chose to live in Athens, he gave tacit consent to abide by their laws. Ethnics can easily move back to their own countries, as they often know the language, have citizenship, and have tight knit families that will help them out and support them. Furthermore, their own countries often don't have any white people to compete against, but instead they choose to live in a more competitive dating market.

Next, I will endeavor to show how law and custom in the West has created involuntary celibacy, which is a modern Western phenomenon that doesn't exist in most ethnic countries. In the modern era, we think of relationships as about love and sex, because that is all we know. So it is difficult for us to understand that for most of history, relationships were a completely different concept. There wasn't dating and girlfriends, you were a virgin and got a marriage arranged with a virgin girl who you would provide for while she gave you children. Men and women existed in a state of balance, since we as the sexual proletariat depend on them as the owners of the means of reproduction, while they depended on our livelihoods because they didn't have income, couldn't own property, etc. Marriage was really about the economic side of things, and the result of this was a flat, egalitarian distribution of pussy.

In the West, this changed with women's lib. Now they can get their own jobs, have their own money, own property, etc. Which completely removes the counterweight and shifts the balance in their favor. The only thing women need men for is their own pleasure, whereas before they needed men for survival. Because of this, relationships in the West transformed to be all about what females want, which is good looking men who give them the tingles. Now, there is nothing stopping women from throwing bad looking low status men under the bus and being chad only.

So you can see, in the West, the institution of dating has become all about looks because of women's economic liberation. However, the measure of women's economic equality differs between countries, and often in ethnic countries that are poorer they don't have the degenerative influences of free market capitalism which caused women's lib. In these countries, women's education is lower, women's employment is lower, etc. Furthermore, because free markets haven't transformed their countries and socially atomised them, they are much more traditional and conservative, valuing traditional relationships and monogamy. In contrast, no woman in the west values a traditional relationship of being a submissive housewife and having lots of kids. This is the reason why people choose to SEAmaxx. Not necessarily just because of JBW, but because these countries haven't been degenerated by free market capitalism, and there you can experience more instinctual expressions of sexuality and relationships better preserved than in the west. A lot of the incel concepts like blackpill are culturally relative to the west, and only exist in other countries to the extent that they've been westernized.

The most blatant example of ethnicels being fakecels is currycels. In India, you can literally get an arranged marriage without having to be attractive or NT. It's the closest thing we will ever get to state mandated gfs, and yet they still claim they are incel. I don't mean to cherrypick, but I have had discussions with currycels who flat out refuse to get an arranged marriage because they are standardcels, or they think it is "cucked". I advise all currycels to arrange-marriagemaxx, since ascension can not possibly get any easier. You don't have to jump through any of the loops you need to in the West. If I was currycel, I wouldn't even be on here because I would be happily married and fucking like rabbits.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

it doesnt work like that. im white btw. the majority of ethnics dont have a comfy place to "go back to" in their 3rd world shitholes. so theyd have to make their own way their just like me or you would if we wanted to go to said country. most of them dont speak the language either so they would have to learn it. ive been to 3rd world btw in SEA. the cons of living in a shithole constantly plague your mind 24/7. its not like youre just satisfied with miserys just because you have some gook/spick whore.

i think you havnt actually experienced enough to realize this shit. i suggest you take some trips around the world or even in your country to get a better perspective.
Thanks for replying to this some of them were just born their

Lowest IQ cope post I've seen in some time. Even if what you're saying held merit (it doesn't) it applies to mayocels as well, if not more so going by the data. Your argument is self-refuting and ironic.

Also, this argument is even more fallacious given many ethnicels were born and raised in the west. There is no 'home country' for us to 'go back to'. The United States is my home country. Get over it.
Facts

this may be true for curries as they still maintain pure arrangements. but for sands the “arranged marriage” has become cucked and is both sets of parents and the foid all meeting together, and it’s up to the foid to accept/reject

After seeing this thread, I reiterate my stance and even double down on it. I mean, would you mayocels not get married to 8/10 islamic cutie virgin? I'm sorry ethnicels. I regret to inform you that you are in fact not truecel

I agree, if your only "drawback" is being curry or ethnic but you have the resources to go back to your 3rd world shit hole or even move to a shit hole, you are a volcel. You have a huge advantage over the natives and foids crave the spotlight or the green card. :blackpill: