Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I don't condone pedophilia but I endorse non-sexual grooming of female minors

• Thread starter Progeny of Horus
  • Start date
Progeny of Horus

Progeny of Horus

Cerebral Rapist
-
According to Schopenhauer, women are "a kind of intermediate stage between the child and the man", illustrating that they're inherently short-sighted, childish and foolish, which is precisely why they perpetually need male guardianship so they don't end up becoming literal whores and/or blue haired feminists that kill themselves at middle age. Thus, I recommend blackpilled men in their twenties and older to 'adopt' girls in their early-to-mid teens and raise them properly like their turbocuck fathers and whore mothers never could. I'd even suggest marrying them so long the marriage isn't consummated before they hit 18 or whatever the legal threshold is. This way the man and his female companion could engage in a proper father-daughter and brother-sister relationships and flourish together (till she comes of age) just like the fabled Edgar Allan Poe's relationship with his wife.

Liberal cucks would still label this as 'abuse' while ignoring that this sort of 'grooming' is what modern day parents do all the time anyway. In theory biological parents should have innate empathy and affection for their children, but given that most Western parents today are bluepilled nigger-loving faggot-tolerating troon-sympathizing Jew-worshipping Karen-fearing cucks, they automatically disqualify as proper guardians and caretakers of the young. Lastly, as Max Stirner would put it "it is right for me, therefore it is right".

According to Schopenhauer, women are "a kind of intermediate stage between the child and the man", illustrating that they're inherently short-sighted, childish and foolish, which is precisely why they perpetually need male guardianship so they don't end up becoming literal whores and/or blue haired feminists that kill themselves at middle age. Thus, I recommend blackpilled men in their twenties and older to 'adopt' girls in their early-to-mid teens and raise them properly like their turbocuck fathers and whore mothers never could. I'd even suggest marrying them
I agree. That's pretty much what I believe. They should get married off young so that they can be raised by their husband.
so long the marriage isn't consummated before they hit 18 or whatever the legal threshold is.
disagree. The husband should be able to consummate the marriage as soon as she starts her period.

I agree. It is the only way to make sure they grow up right.

Seems like a regular thing already in the Muslim world.

02-child-bride-husband-yemen-714_4x3.jpg

Seems like a regular thing already in the Muslim world.

02-child-bride-husband-yemen-714_4x3.jpg
marrying a child like that only occur in pakistan and afghanistan
you will never be able to find something like this in north africa or the middle east except very rare occasions.
the agecucked martial rules only allow a man to marry a 16+ girl. everything below that is considered pedophilia

the agecucked martial rules only allow a man to marry a 16+ girl. everything below that is considered pedophilia
how can muslims even be agecucks when Mohammad fucked Aisha when she was 9?

On the other hand, christians are agecucked while God got Mary pregnant when she was 12

Grooming is completely natural, and all women should be groomed for their first 18 years of life. It's the only way to effectively train the whoreish nature out of them.

Foids never mentally develop after 12 anyways. I don't get why people say that teen foids are easier to manipulate, when grannies are no different.

minors are pretty much groomed by their parents and schools anyway

Foids never mentally develop after 12 anyways. I don't get why people say that teen foids are easier to manipulate, when grannies are no different.
You can't really manipulate adult foids without them calling their simp army on you. It's still easy to sell them products though.