Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dont care what anyone says, exercise and eating correctly with lots of sleep is actually good

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

incellooksmaxer

Banned
-
I feel so much better when I eat right and exercise. Im on this site because I started drinking again and havent been to the gym for 2 weeks.

Can't wait to see what @itsOVER says about this.

That is solid advice.

But my health habits are shit anyway so I dont care

True. Doesn't matter if you're fuck ugly, good habits for life are good. Who would've thought?

worthless advice for ugly people like myself

sleeping and eating well wont fix my lazy eye or acne scars or nw3 or crooked nose

if you wanna fix your face you should do plastic surgery, why would you think gym is going to fix a fucking FACE?

but if wanna fix your body and maybe your mood, thats another story

Gym won't fix your face buddy boyo, and sleep isn't going to improve your recessed maxilia or your norwooding hairline.

How much pussy were you getting when you went to the gym, OP? Yeah, that's right...

If you really felt so much better than why did you restart drinking?

sorry my bad, i thought OP's advice was directed at incels since this forum supposedly is an incel website.....

but then again you are right. that advice is gonna work for 80% of this forum's userbase. I shoud've known better.

thats because you think most of us do everything to please and get women, a common mistake from younger incels

sometimes you've been through so many shit that you just wanna live in peace with yourself

no shit. doesn't help an incel get laid tho

Ok then dude you are right, you are a truecel and I'm not, I'm sorry

"youngcel", i am 27 yo KHHDV

I really hate your kind. You realize this is a INCEL forum right ? it is not hikkichan, itsnot sadshutins.me, its not mgtow...its INCEL. It stands for INVOLUNTARY celibate. INVOLUNTARY.

And being ugly is primary indicator of being incel. only ugly people can be truecel(incel).

It really rubs me the wrong way when people come here and give me sleep right meme.
View attachment 7380

yeah dude sleeping right is gonna fix my nw3 and lazy eye
what ethnicity are you?

Cope, unironically ask any Chad how much they sleep

Gym won't fix your face buddy boyo, and sleep isn't going to improve your recessed maxilia or your norwooding hairline.

How much pussy were you getting when you went to the gym, OP? Yeah, that's right...
Gym is still a good cope. It won't get you girls but I feel good exercising. It's my best cope right now.

Gym is still a good cope. It won't get you girls but I feel good exercising. It's my best cope right now.

You aren't supposed to feel good here, you should sit in your chair 24/7 and show how proud of being an incel you are on this forum

Copes not allowed new rule bois

what?

I really hate your kind. You realize this is a INCEL forum right ? it is not hikkichan, itsnot sadshutins.me, its not mgtow...its INCEL. It stands for INVOLUNTARY celibate. INVOLUNTARY.

And being ugly is primary indicator of being incel. only ugly people can be truecel(incel).

It really rubs me the wrong way when people come here and give me sleep right meme.
View attachment 7380

yes but you need to focus on other things than getting women, like reading or something.

Why does it feel good to lift a metal bar over and over again?

Clearly never felt the rush of the Lift™. Give lifting a try man, get into the fitness culture. I guarantee shit feels good, like you've accomplished something.

Cucktears out.
i just dont see the point in taking finasteride everyday and saving up for more surgery, im trying to become happy and that doesnt mean i have to rely on being attractive, enjoy never being happy,

It is? Cool. How many girls gave you sex when you start healthcelling and gymcelling?

I wish I liked working out. Closest I come is enjoying long walks.

You'll feel better in general and you'll be less depressed but don't expect it to cure your inceldom.

i just dont see the point in taking finasteride everyday and saving up for more surgery, im trying to become happy and that doesnt mean i have to rely on being attractive, enjoy never being happy,
OP is the light I want to see more of on this site

You'll feel better in general and you'll be less depressed but don't expect it to cure your inceldom.
nah there will always be people better looking than you, and most people will always have 1 or 2 negative features, the only correct path is enlightenment, it doesnt matter if girls like you are not, the only thing that matters is if you like yourself.

View attachment 7380

Lazyeyecel here, it’s over for us :feelsrope:

Yes, it is good at first, but then you see Chad eating at Burger King and his roastie gf making a bj under the table. You get even more angry because while you were gymcelling with your ugly face, he was enjoying life.

If it doesn't feel good to you then that's fine, I can't explain how it feels good to me. It's not just lifting a metal bar. I feel much better exercising at the gym than rotting in my room, just saying.

Yes, it is good at first, but then you see Chad eating at Burger King and his roastie gf making a bj under the table. You get even more angry because while you were gymcelling with your ugly face, he was enjoying life.
Chad gets burgers and BJs
Calum-Von-Moger-Diet-McDonalds.jpg

Aww, why PIV sex? I thought eating healthy and going to the gym was 'actually good.'

I did both and got nothing.
im just not very good looking and dont really have a lot of chances, just focusing on my self now not worrying what other people think about me, degen lifestyle is over never drinking alcohol again.

how bad your lazy eye is ? i got a surgery on mine before. still very noticeable. they are also nonparallel
View attachment 7386

yes i know
on top of those i have also lazy eye + crooked nose
it indeed is OVER
have you tried finding happiness in anything else other than the way you look?

OP is the light I want to see more of on this site
people dont like the idea of someone having surgery and then kissing a few drunk girls, nope no way is that possible. will probably be banned.

i got 2 surgical operations on my face before.
yeah i had surgery as well, i think we both deep down know that no matter how much surgery we get we will never be happy

dont you ever dare to compare yourself to me.

>Im on this site because I started drinking again and havent been to the gym for 2 weeks.
>made out with 4 girls and got 1 bj
guess what no one in the real world cares about your victim complex

>Im on this site because I started drinking again and havent been to the gym for 2 weeks.

you are simply average looking depressed kid, you dont really know ugly side of the life. we are living in different worlds.
most incels are. that's why it's hard to believe anyone that says the stuff you're saying

how bad your lazy eye is ? i got a surgery on mine before. still very noticeable. they are also nonparallel
View attachment 7386

yes i know
on top of those i have also lazy eye + crooked nose
it indeed is OVER
Mine will randomly drift so I try not to make eye contact with people, also it can’t focus on any front facing cameras/FaceTime

you are simply average looking depressed kid, you dont really know ugly side of the life. we are living in different worlds.
no i had lefort i was pretty much deformed over 6 months ago, im also norwooding and have negative canthal tilt im below average even after surgery

exactly, in real life nobody cares if you are fucked like me. thats why i am here on this forum. to vent

the question is why are you even allowed here ? mr "made out with girls got a blowjob, im here cos i started drinking"
i guess your right, i really should quit forums and focus on myself no one will listen

Deserves a warning, tbh.

guess what no one in the real world cares about your victim complex

Get the FUCK OUT of here you bragging normtard. This is a place for losers to wallow in misery, not have some dickhead bragging about how many blowjobs he received.

OUT.

did yall believe the blowjob story? lol

P L A T I T U D E
L
A
T
I
T
U
D
E

Status