Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't care if America gets overrun by Spics, actually, it's lifefuel for me

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Most white nationalists here seem to support the wars and destablizing of the Middle East by America. (it becomes clear once, you engage with them) so In that case even, I don't have any pity on them about the fact that America is turning non white. I only have sympathy for Europeans.(Not all tho)

Last edited:
Me rn

What about Canadians Australians etc
Canada was involved in the iraq war, so was australia and Sweden. But they bear less responsibility.

Last edited:
Czechia Poland etc and the EE countries in NATO supported it
Russia hating and ((NATO)) simping Slavs are the biggest cucks. Serbians are BASED for supporting Russia

Russia hating and ((NATO)) simping Slavs are the biggest cucks. Serbians are BASED for supporting Russia
Poland is the most pro American European country and the most anti russian one.

It will happen eventually. Mexico had population of 30 million in 1960. Now they have 130 millions.
Not counting those who live in USA.

Last edited:
Most poles rather die then have that happen
Their supposed allies WEs steal their women in 10-20:1 ratios. They are cucking themselves at this point

It would happen eventually. Mexico had population of 30 million in 1960. Now they have 130 millions.
Not counting those who live in USA.
I hope it happens soon.

Im seriously hoping I get colonized by a Latin girl who isn't a complete shithead

The white race is beyond fucked with its Jew sucking ways and just lack of anything redeemable

I'm brown, and I will finally be the majority in America in a few years when the next census comes out :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Maybe you should come to Latin America, there’s a lot of Lebanese Catholics in Brazil

agreed I hope amerishits get flooded with every single non-white in this world. I can't wait for the upcoming ethnic racial battles that occur in amerishit

why'd you have to post these retarded pathetic poser scum? you know they kill innocent arab farmers that did nothing wrong right?
why'd you have to post these retarded pathetic poser scum? you know they kill innocent arab farmers that did nothing wrong right?
Yes, it was just for fun. I don't support them.

agreed I hope amerishits get flooded with every single non-white in this world. I can't wait for the upcoming ethnic racial battles that occur in amerishit
Haitian immigrants are eating pets in America right now. They need more niggers From Haiti. Spics are docile compared to Niggers from Haiti. I can't wait for America to be non white, only then will they stop killing Arabs.

Yes, it was just for fun. I don't support them.
I fucking despise them can you believe they let a german white woman work as a secret agent leader in their pathetic group? I hate ISIS scum they only deal drugs and kill innocents
Haitian immigrants are eating pets in America right now. They need more niggers From Haiti. Spics are docile compared to Niggers from Haiti. I can't wait for America to be non white, only then will they stop killing Arabs.
once amerishit becomes non-white then cuckoldry would become rare, niggers are only 13% yet they're doing a great job reproducing like rats. I'm hoping more niggers take over the US since they are more chaotic and animalistic.

fucking despise them can you believe they let a german white woman work as a secret agent leader in their pathetic group? I hate ISIS scum they only deal drugs and kill innocents
Yeah, I hate them too. I'm a maronite catholic from Lebanon. But I can't deny that I enjoy listening to their anasheed. They sound extremely nice
once amerishit becomes non-white then cuckoldry would become rare, niggers are only 13% yet they're doing a great job reproducing like rats. I'm hoping more niggers take over the US since they are more chaotic and animalistic.
American niggers hate the Haitian immigrants. It's good that more Haitians are coming in. Haitians are the only people who are violent enough to make amerimutts pay for their war crimes.

Last edited:
American niggers hate the Haitian immigrants. It's good that more Haitians are coming in. Haitians are the only people who are violent enough to make amerimutts pay for their war crimes.
the thing is niggers can do whatever the fuck they want which is why I support them more, if curries did this amerishits would propose a ban on india. Niggers are invincible thanks to kike media AND they are more violent and barbaric, we need to send the most violent repulsive niggers to america and let them destroy and kill every single white person there. That way we'd weed out the cucks and turn american into a jungle.

the thing is niggers can do whatever the fuck they want which is why I support them more, if curries did this amerishits would propose a ban on india. Niggers are invincible thanks to kike media AND they are more violent and barbaric, we need to send the most violent repulsive niggers to america and let them destroy and kill every single white person there. That way we'd weed out the cucks and turn american into a jungle.
True. If it was Curries, shitting the streets even the most libreal fag would be racist against them. Niggers are the best tool to destroy America.