Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I don’t care about trannies

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

Banned
-
there is no reason to actually be concerned about trannies. the main arguments against these transvestites are all about wOmEnS RiGhTs which I frankly don’t care about. I don’t give a shit if men are going into the womens bathrooms or if men dominate female sports. I don’t care about womens safety. they don’t give a shit about me so why would I care about their precious little safe spaces being infiltrated by men. it’s funny if anything. under normal circumstances I’d never watch female sports, but if I knew some beefy jacked man who’s pretending to be woman would be playing I might actually watch. Seeing him fucking destroy the real women would be entertaining.

Yuck. Don’t even mention them :feelspuke::feelspuke:

there is no reason to actually be concerned about trannies. the main arguments against these transvestites are all about wOmEnS RiGhTs which I frankly don’t care about. I don’t give a shit if men are going into the womens bathrooms or if men dominate female sports. I don’t care about womens safety. they don’t give a shit about me so why would I care about their precious little safe spaces being infiltrated by men. it’s funny if anything. under normal circumstances I’d never watch female sports, but if I knew some beefy jacked man who’s pretending to be woman would be playing I might actually watch. Seeing him fucking destroy the real women would be entertaining.
Trannies are just Men who realised that women have it much easier and so they become a woman and destroy women with their own female privilege. If you got to the tranny reddit, you can see that most of them are just men pretending to be women to get those important attention points and simps etc and being treated like a helpless fuck. While most delusional women who wanna pretend to be men actually end up regretting it and go back. Most of these so called regret ful trannies are just women who wanted to be men but realised that it sucks

if I knew some beefy jacked man who’s pretending to be woman would be playing I might actually watch. Seeing him fucking destroy the real women would be entertaining.
There's a reason this is the most popular tennis movie of all time
Battle

Trannies are just Men who realised that women have it much easier and so they become a woman and destroy women with their own female privilege. If you got to the tranny reddit, you can see that most of them are just men pretending to be women to get those important attention points and simps etc and being treated like a helpless fuck. While most delusional women who wanna pretend to be men actually end up regretting it and go back. Most of these so called regret ful trannies are just women who wanted to be men but realised that it sucks

high IQ. Here's the thing -- I don't blame them for it. This is what society has reduced them to.

Target trannies and chads....in roblox

I care about it because they are actively brainwashing babycels to cut off their dick and become a tranny. They are sick as fuck

When feminists talk about protecting their sex based rights, that is a euphemism. "Female sex based rights" means female privilege. Women already have more rights and privileges than men, and feminism is about making sure women keep their privileges over men.
The fact the right wing is white knight for a TERF is pathetic. Right wing morons seem addicted to playing the hero for radical feminist women who hate them for being men.

We should be happy about this division in the feminist camp - it causes that feminists are spilling out with their real views. Radfems overtly say that they want special "women services" (their newspeak for women's privilege) defended from men. The fact that right-wingers are supporters of feminists is becoming clear. So for us it's now important to show that radfem is the real feminism (libfems and intersectional feminists are only posturing to push discourse and make good PR - when radfems tell the real intentions of feminists, their defenders always can commit not true Scotsman fallacy by saying that "it isn't real feminism") and to invite trans people to join to us to defend themselves from feminist's violence.

I’m always amazed that someone thinks being a tranny is good.

It happens when all you do is live in an echo chamber of similar sickos. They encourage the sex change surgery

We should be happy about this division in the feminist camp - it causes that feminists are spilling out with their real views. Radfems overtly say that they want special "women services" (their newspeak for women's privilege) defended from men. The fact that right-wingers are supporters of feminists is becoming clear. So for us it's now important to show that radfem is the real feminism (libfems and intersectional feminists are only posturing to push discourse and make good PR - when radfems tell the real intentions of feminists, their defenders always can commit not true Scotsman fallacy by saying that "it isn't real feminism") and to invite trans people to join to us to defend themselves from feminist's violence.

I love seeing women having to support the trannies it is life fuel

I love seeing women having to support the trannies it is life fuel
Observations from honest trans-men are vital, because they have the actual lived experience of a woman to wash away the propaganda from feminism, which spreads the lie that society hates women, and also silences men from telling their own actual experiences that oppose this.