Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't care about the soul

help me, what else can i do besides the obvious advice?
There's not much we can do. One of the main reasons I'm so pissed off at life. Everything important is out of our control since birth.

@VideoGameCoper
@NeverEvenBegan
@FAT LINKS NIGGA
@Regenerator
@copemaxx9002
@wereq
@DarkStar
@Subhuman Niceguy
@clocked
It was over before it started, we never got a fair shot at life or self expression

It doesn't matter what situation I will find myself in. I don't care either way, I am careless. The soul is cheap, and this life is ugly. No better then the cockroach who feasts on the garbage. These whores deserve everything that comes to them. I have the soul of a chad, but the body of an inkwell. This life is not my own.
Getty Museum Art GIF by Getty

It doesn't matter what situation I will find myself in. I don't care either way, I am careless. The soul is cheap, and this life is ugly. No better then the cockroach who feasts on the garbage. These whores deserve everything that comes to them. I have the soul of a chad, but the body of an inkwell. This life is not my own.
Everyone. Has an eternal soul no matter what shitty things they do in this life

I was subjected to this body without my consent.
Where is this faggot nigger called God cause I want to talk to him

I feel you mang, I personally feel as if my soul is "incomplete" or non-existent even due to my birth circumstances.

I was cursed to walk this dysgenic, disgusting Earth.