Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don’t care about the dead people in Kopenhagen

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
They wouldn’t care about me if i died, so have fun in the afterlife, faggots.
All the normies and NPC‘s cry crocodile tears for the victims, as if they were empathetic people, because the newspaper told them to be sad about it.

But the exact same normies like to bully and ostracize genetically weaker men and destroying their life’s and they never feel bad about their actions, which they don’t know, return to them like a boomerang and then they run away like scared rats, as we saw today in Kopenhagen.

Last edited:
the exact same normies like to bully and ostracize genetically weaker men and destroying their life’s and they never feel bad about their actions
depressing2020223.png

Exactly. This is exactly why I will never feel sorry for any mass shooting victims, because they were all complicit in this phenomenon in society, they were all "part of the system", yet all of a sudden I'm supposed to feel sorry for them because some of the misfortune they spread finally came back their way?, hell no.

Even children I don't feel sorry for, because they were going to grow up to be these very same adults, and many of them are already bullies, in fact they were probably why the "kid that shot up the school" even ended up wanting to shoot up the school.

It's a self caused problem. I think some data showed that around 80+% of mass shooters were documented as being bullied.

This isn't rocket science, stop the bullying and abuse of low tier males, and the violence ends.

This isn't rocket science, stop the bullying and abuse of low tier males, and the violence ends.
Wait you mean to say that being nice to people who've done nothing wrong might actually help them in being contributing members of society will no ill wills? Damn, normies would be shocked by this revelation. Who would have guessed that treating people poorly would make them resentful