Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don’t care about mentalcels

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
Sorry bros but I don’t care for mentalcels. I can’t get along with mentalcels and I don’t understand their plight. Half of them might have real issues but the other half are coping with bullshit like adhd

Last edited:
says the 6'3 faggot.

I don't care about tallcels. :feelsjuice:

im glad a 6’3 fag like u is incel

the irony when you are yourself 6'3 :lul:

says the 6'3 faggot.
6'3 failed tallchad faggots should just get cosmetic facial surgery. Meanwhile manlets like me are doomed to be a tiny inferior subhuman forever

mentalcels should od on antidepressent.

says the 6'3 faggot.
Fuckiibg lop. Thread annihilated in the first reply:feelskek: I have a cousin who is 6'4. No fucking way you can be incel at that height. No fucking way. Especially if you're white. @blackpillscience are you white?

if you were 6'3 NT you wouldn't be here. you are either mentalcel yourself or fakecel

It's always these retards trying to invalidate others :feelskek:

They need to feel more special :feelsseriously:
There’s nothing special about being 6’3 if your face is ogre and live in a area where the average height of men are 6’0

if you were 6'3 NT you wouldn't be here. you are either mentalcel yourself or fakecel
Height pill is cope unless you’re a turbo manlet. Face is the most import aspect of looks it defines you. then race, height and last is frame.

Fuckiibg lop. Thread annihilated in the first reply:feelskek: I have a cousin who is 6'4. No fucking way you can be incel at that height. No fucking way. Especially if you're white. @blackpillscience are you white?
I’ve already went over this with someone else. It’s all about face. If I went sea maxing I could slay. That’s about it. I live in a area where the average height of men are 6’0. I have a ogre face and baldcel

Height pill is cope unless you’re a turbo manlet. Face is the most import aspect of looks it defines you. then race, height and last is frame.
Face> height> race

I have sympathy for mentalcels it ain't easy