Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I don't care about laws so much, only about waifu's parents

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Just where to find good ones, open-minded, and progressive, who could accept elder man of culture as husband for their teen daughter...
Single mother of teen daughter looks more promissing in this situation. But then daughter will be crazy thot with daddy issues, and I'm no daddy, I'm friend-senpai
And where to find cute adorable loli of culture, who would want elder man of culture, not cock carousel of monkeyboys
What a degenerate world

Move to a different culture or go to a juvenile detention centre to look for a girl with daddy issues to manipulate. Just stop whining solely about not having a loli gf because you're a standardscel here.

Move to a different culture or go to a juvenile detention centre to look for a girl with daddy issues to manipulate. Just stop whining solely about not having a loli gf because you're a standardscel here.
Roasties showing no interest in me too, but I dont care, dont need them anyway. And I cant be daddy, I'm manchild, so only friend, who spend more years in this world, more knowledge gathered. Senpai-friend