Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't care about being popular

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I don't have a desire to become popular. I don't want to be because I don't respect the vast majority of people. Most people are mindless idiotic animals with 0 self awareness. Why would I value the opinions of those who are below me? Seeing how desperate people are to be popular now is pathetic. You can't watch a video on YouTube anymore without someone forcing you to look at their face in an obvious attempt to become famous.

The only validation I desire is the approval of people I respect hence why I spend my time out on this forum and not on any other site or irl. I'd rather be alone than be around people I don't respect.

Based. I will prob stop hanging out with non incel friends at all. They all brag about ascending

but you are popular on this forum. that is based i think

I have no choice not to be popular in the first place AND I have zero IRL and online friends but yeah I see wym

u know how much NT u gotta be for popularity among normies

My friend who is 3 years younger than me brags about groping foid. Not a friend anymore
Good on you for cutting him off.

u know how much NT u gotta be for popularity among normies
None of them have to put in any effort to make friends. If you're non NT trying to make friends with normies is like playing a character

Seeking too much popularity is a foid trait.
A bit is natural the desire of social recognition.

Who tf in our community ever wanted to be popular anyway?

Being popular in this forum gets you DMs from f*male fans :chad: