Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't blame any of you

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Recruit
★★★
I know there's a lot of people on here who hate blacks and as someone who's black themselves, I don't blame them AT ALL.

99.99% of my race are unnecessarily loud, obnoxious, insufferable to be around, and fit every stereotype that the media and other races say about us.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only civilized person out of my race and it's fucking annoying because I have with these knuckle heads on a daily basis by having to look at their ugly, judgmental faces and share the same air as them.

I hate some blacks and shitskins, Every social settings they have bullied me for being white.

Racism isnt just against blacks, it can be done to whites too, One time i walked into classroom this kid J punched me in the stomach out of nowhere and said nothing, I went to my desk trying to recover wondering what the fuck that was, Another nigger bullied me and kept bullying me.

Ethnics are shitty racists FUCK YOU (NOT ALL! BUT THE ONES WHO BULLY WHITES)

Been called whitetrash, Nigger, Jew, Whitey, Etc, Punched in stomach, Etc

I know there's a lot of people on here who hate blacks and as someone who's black themselves, I don't blame them AT ALL.

99.99% of my race are unnecessarily loud, obnoxious, insufferable to be around, and fit every stereotype that the media and other races say about us.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only civilized person out of my race and it's fucking annoying because I have with these knuckle heads on a daily basis by having to look at their ugly, judgmental faces and share the same air as them.
And they will hate you for "acting white." Idk if it's a race thing, it seems a self-perpetuating culture thing primarily. But it's never going to change.

And they will hate you for "acting white." Idk if it's a race thing, it seems a self-perpetuating culture thing primarily. But it's never going to change.
Good let these fuckers hate, I never felt a sense of belonging among them anyway. You have to do this and that to prove that you're one of them and if lucky, you're accepted and get to fuck all the women in the neighborhood as a reward (just kidding lol).

It's just like anything else, blaming an entire group is easy to do when 95% of them are absolute retards but that means the 5% that aren't get labeled unfairly. I've met enough blacks that are cool and well educated to know they exist but the vast majority of my interactions with them have been extremely negative.

Whats your thought on mutts ?

It's just like anything else, blaming an entire group is easy to do when 95% of them are absolute retards but that means the 5% that aren't get labeled unfairly. I've met enough blacks that are cool and well educated to know they exist but the vast majority of my interactions with them have been extremely negative.
Yeah they're blacks out there that have sense and overall good people but that like finding a needle in a haystack especially nowadays. Trust me I've grown up around them to know everything there's to know like my dissatisfaction has gotten to a point that I don't want to be near another black person, only a select few

Everyone is a nigger it's just that blacks look ugly and are dumb from their small brains from Sahara heat adaptation so they are more annoying

There are bad people everywhere

There are good white ppl and bad white ppl, good blacks and bad blacks etc.