Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't believe oldcels EXISTS

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Seriously,I see people here claiming to be 50 years old. like what the fuck ?? I do understand 30 but how the FUCK you managed to survive 50 years inceldom ? probably LARP tho

oldcels had it easier in their youth

at the age of 50 getting woman matters less so id imagine that oldcels have more important shit going on, aside from posting on a kiddie forum

You have no idea how bad things really are.

It does exist but oldcels dont know how to use the internet. I doubt they'd find their way to a place like this.

Most oldcels here are larpers like that 4'11 curry with the gigantic mouth or that old whitecels who has to make reference to being old in every other post

You have no idea how bad things really are.
Sure I'm aware of everything but I would legit rope if I were a 50yo incel,not sure if I will survive to my 25s tho

Sure I'm aware of everything but I would legit rope if I were a 50yo incel,not sure if I will survive to my 25s tho
Very few people actually want to die, if you were so sad you'd rope now instead of putting it off

I am 37 and my neighbour is a 60 year old KHHV (he told me he's never been with any woman in any way). He would never post on these forums but he agrees that most women are bitches today and not worth the effort.

It does exist but oldcels dont know how to use the internet. I doubt they'd find their way to a place like this.

Most oldcels here are larpers like that 4'11 curry with the gigantic mouth or that old whitecels who has to make reference to being old in every other post
Are you talking about @FrustratedWhiteMale ? He's good guy!

I’d say oldcels (50 years old and older) are extremely rare. Probably less than 1% of the total incel population and they are extremely disformed or mentally retarded.

Are you talking about @FrustratedWhiteMale ? He's good guy!
Yeah thats the one

He's a larper. Tell tale sign is when they keep reminding you of what they're larping as. The currycel guy just did it too

Don't worry, you'll be one of them one day.

They obviously exist, but I honestly highly doubt they're posting on this forum. The ones who supposedly post on here come off as a bad work of fiction.

Seriously,I see people here claiming to be 50 years old. like what the fuck ?? I do understand 30 but how the FUCK you managed to survive 50 years inceldom ? probably LARP tho
I'm 36 and I feel much better than when I was 26 or even 16.

Oh, and incels.is teenager purge when?

I'm 27 so basically oldcel, hopefully I will have roped before I hit 50 as a virgin.

Considering I'll be 50 in 19 years, it doesn't seem that unreal to me anymore. Time flies so fucking fact, you'll be an old man in a matter of seconds.

Roping is a meme, 99% of us don't have what it takes to go through with it. So it's either "ascending" or remaining a miserable incel until we die a natural way.

Yeah thats the one

He's a larper. Tell tale sign is when they keep reminding you of what they're larping as. The currycel guy just did it too
Oh yeah he did keep doing that. Well time will tell.

@FrustratedWhiteMale is like 56

fakecel, august 2018 cel..., at old age there is a low T so you dont pay attetion to whores like the youngcels
I'm 36 and I feel much better than when I was 26 or even 16.

Oh, and incels.is teenager purge when?
im with ya, we need a purge now!

fakecel, august 2018 cel..., at old age there is a low T so you dont pay attetion to whores like the youngcels

im with ya, we need a purge now!
funny.how do you know I am a fakecel?

@FrustratedWhiteMale is like 56
@50yroldcel is in his fifties
The one from the uk that I always forget his username (stuck with his parents, has a bitch sister and nephew with gf) and many more.
We had tons of oldcels but they stopped posting. Maybe they found a new garden of peace.

I'm 30 this year, whenever i see the young guys here talking about how they're gonna rope by the time they're 30 it's laughable cause i thought the same thing 10 years ago

They exist. 2% of the male population is KVH.

I’m on the road to become a KVH wizard, and then I will be one of those 50yo virgin men.

In the Ita forum, there are some oldcel users, mostly mentalcels. While at the same time there are teencels who are just “late bloomers” complaining all the time for nothing. These teens are not different from foids, complaining for ridiculous things while out there truecels are living the true hell.

I don’t think there is anyone on here who is over the age of 40 tbh.

I have a feeling the people claiming to be 40+ are LARPers.

Suicide takes much bigger balls. Most people in general won't do it.
The reality you would be at the nursing home and a nurse would clean your old ass. One of the only action in your lifetime.
I don't even start with old Chad and Stacy fucking there.

Why wouldn't they exist? Sure they're not going to be well represented online, but that doesn't mean they aren't out there. For those who say they're going to rope, ask yourself, could you kill yourself right now? If not, then what's stopping you specifically, and what will happen to change this? Truly letting go is a difficult thing to do, even if you don't have attachments your brain will keep you striving towards the future.

I'm not saying that I don't believe you, only that it's very unlikely judging by suicide statistics.

They exist. 2% of the male population is KVH.

I’m on the road to become a KVH wizard, and then I will be one of those 50yo virgin men.

In the Ita forum, there are some oldcel users, mostly mentalcels. While at the same time there are teencels who are just “late bloomers” complaining all the time for nothing. These teens are not different from foids, complaining for ridiculous things while out there truecels are living the true hell.
More than 2%. People lie all the time. They would never admit it.

I believe them but they must be pretty devoid of emotions and hope.

They are major copers, but still have my respect

With age sexual drive diminish

There's lots of oldcels out there. You'll find a higher percentage of them on boards like wizchan.

We should avoid definitional quibbles. A fifty-something male who got divorced raped, and who now lives in an efficiency apartment and drives a piece of shit used car is incel in the present, even if he wasn't in the past.

Life as an incel gets much easier after 30 since you have money for copes and you are rarely confronted with the degeneracy of young women. At least you can easily avoid it, which is impossible in university. If you work in IT or engineering you will most likely never even have to work with women, at most you will have a bit of interaction with dumb HR cunts.

This week my only interaction with foids was giving them my drinks/food order and an occasional good morning. Foids can't make you miserable if you avoid contact.

roping is easier said than done, there are probably alot of oldcels but they just havent found there way here.

I could probably make it to 50. Hard to tell and depends on the copes.