Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't believe human females are evil when they are children

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
like before puberty

it's only after puberty, when a switch in their brain flips and they become chad chasers who treat everyone else like shit

my sister was giga manipulative before she entered puberty

I disagree. Imo foids upon conception become evil, they have been designed to be evil. Not their fault, they are just made that way

Yea, my little cousins are pure. I would die for them tbh. It’s sad to know an innocent little girl will become a whore in a couple of years

my sister was giga manipulative before she entered puberty

mine too

but i think it is more rare

after puberty she became worse

After puberty every male that doesnt fullfill their standards is either a creep or invisible.

Probably, i didnt stick around to witness her adolescence, but when a certain mayofoid was 9-10, she was so angelic towards my rice ass for some reason when I was 17-18 & doing volunteer work.

Showing me her drawings, wanting to play with me, hugging me, etc… i miss that shit:fuk:

It's both the puberty and because they start being influenced by foid culture after they start having more contact with the outside world without the family filters.

without the family filters.

Yeah

I had to go to church meetings to honor a deity. I refused and remained home for the funerals, parties, as well.

Yes. When I was a young child, I'd get into arguments with my half-cousins due to their "favoritism". I once criticized my half-cousin after we visited my half-uncle's apartment in downtown Milwaukee. Her mother said this:

"Hey, Intellau!, Well, you know what? You can leave!"

I was licking a battery as she said it.

Funny GIF

I remember an occasion where we returned to their home after visiting my half-uncle.

I was sitting on the floor. My cousin denigrated me, I said something negative in return...her mother then denigrated me also.

I miss life before puberty

That was my peak

Incredibly naive outlook if you think foids were saints before puberty

Incredibly naive outlook if you think foids were saints before puberty

My half-cousin used to hit me violently. The only difference now, of-course, is that I'd quickly subdue her and anyone who interferes.

When they get into their teenage years they become sexual, and as a side effect of that they start manipulating teen guys and they become hypergamous. From there on out their ego will only get bigger and bigger because all women are minicelebrities online. Regular woman doesn't want a regular man, so they become dismissive, mean and evil towards their looksmatch counterparts.

They're always evil, before puberty they don't realise that, after puberty they are full aware of their cruel nature