Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don’t actually repulse women they just don’t take me seriously

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
Don’t get me wrong I’m still ugly as shit (verified 3 or 4 out of 10) but girls don’t give me that look of disgust that other members talk about here. They’ll put on a fake smile and even talk with me at times but it’s more like they view me as a dickless, harmless, little bitch that they don’t have to worry about as a sexual threat.

This is my experience

At 4 girls will just ignore you. Also my experience most of the time.

in a similar situation. my face is fine but being a manlet makes you automatically a joke. nothing you say is taken seriously.

ever.

Pretty much yeah. They just demote you to “spectator” mode
It's interesting when you're around 5, 6 and 7 guys, how easy it is to notice the difference in treatment.

They are afraid of me and hate me because I'm HighT

Women treat me like a toddler that’s sub human

Don’t get me wrong I’m still ugly as shit (verified 3 or 4 out of 10) but girls don’t give me that look of disgust that other members talk about here. They’ll put on a fake smile and even talk with me at times but it’s more like they view me as a dickless, harmless, little bitch that they don’t have to worry about as a sexual threat.
Same here stupid foids see all nonchads as asexual, dickless workers who they can use for beta bux. Chad lives with hacks on easy mode while all nonchads are playing the shitty pay to win version of life where you have to be a good little Wagie or spend 400 weeks studying and slaving away only to betabux some fat roastie who has never worked a day in her life and will probably cheat on you.

Im invisible!

Ugly enough to ignore. But not ugly enough to hate or fear.