Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "I don`t like nice guys"

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
Is actually a 21st century phenomenon. Never ever in previous times a foid would say - I`d rather leave my village with a bad boy (to get 99% raped and beheaded), than stay with a nice guy who has shelter, protection and food.
Also, it was claimed million times: foids don`t actually like literal evil guys. The "Bad" only comes from a hot-looking chad who does not commit to one foid because he has many options and this hurts foid thus he is "bad".

Maslow's hierarchy of needs indicates that food, shelter, protection are more important than the desire of living a crazy life with a bad boy.
Because we've succeeded as a species in ensuring the most basic needs, women now have the option to chase druggies, rapists, murderers etc.

foids dont like nice guys that are ugly and want sex you fucking fag.... its all looks:feelsLSD: chad can be nice or mean doesnt fucking matter

Nice guy = ugly guy