Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I do not understand wage slaves who can look happy

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
These dudes are getting zero pussy, no real social life, getting paid fuck all to do shit there is no way they enjoy. They're the bottom of the chain, easy replaceable, pointless existence, forgotten in a minute if they were to die off. Yet every job I'm through, these dudes are always talking about some stupid shit like "walking with purpose" or "being positive".

Working these jobs makes me even more depressed because it makes me feel like an alien. I get immensely depressed because I feel alone in this. I can't understand these people. They are happy with being slaves with no future, purpose, or drive in life? or are they pretending or lying to themselves? They go to McDonald's and Walmart meetups on their off time with other slave coworkers, come the fuck on their lives are shit if their only social life is with other slaves (and they have to pay for their own food at these meets ups too)

The worst part is they treat me like an idiot because I am not like them. That's normshit logistics, if you're not a drooling delusional retard like them YOU must be the retard. I feel so isolated and alone. I don't understand how you can like eating shit and being bootlickers with no affection or purpose in life.and apparently yet I am the idiot according to the masses.

Wage slaving is hell indeed. I hate it and it makes me miserable most of the time especially when I see couples it makes me want to kill myself. Knowing you get no pussy is the worst part.

They cope well , Even better if the job doesn’t take much responsibility

I don't understand wage slaves who can look happy.

There is your explanation. They're all miserable.

Wage slaving is hell indeed. I hate it and it makes me miserable most of the time especially when I see couples it makes me want to kill myself. Knowing you get no pussy is the worst part.
My post is about how other wage slaves seem to enjoy it. And they treat you like an idiot when you clearly look immensely depressed and miserable as any sane person would be in this situation.

It is so sad. These dudes are chatting up women at their jobs as if they give a fuck about them and their existence and seem happy eating shit and going home to nothing and no purpose in life and nobody who loves them. It feels like I am the only sane one at these places. No intelligent and sane man can even pretend to put on a happy face when you have no purpose or affection.

":soy:I love my job, I enjoy making mr shekelstein millions while I get paid pennies"

My post is about how other wage slaves seem to enjoy it. And they treat you like an idiot when you clearly look immensely depressed and miserable as any sane person would be in this situation.

It is so sad. These dudes are chatting up women at their jobs as if they give a fuck about them and their existence and seem happy eating shit and going home to nothing and no purpose in life and nobody who loves them. It feels like I am the only sane one at these places. No intelligent and sane man can even pretend to put on a happy face when you have no purpose or affection.
Not everyone can handle being blackpilled, especially normies with no future

Not everyone can handle being blackpilled, especially normies with no future
At every job I've worked they have always kept me at the bottom of the barrel and talked down to me as if I am an idiot because I do not share their delusional sad state of "muh positive vibes bro".

I don't understand. It's always so alienating and depressing on top of an already depressing slave job.

These dudes are getting zero pussy, no real social life, getting paid fuck all to do shit there is no way they enjoy. They're the bottom of the chain, easy replaceable, pointless existence, forgotten in a minute if they were to die off. Yet every job I'm through, these dudes are always talking about some stupid shit like "walking with purpose" or "being positive".

Really? Not at warehouse logistics though. Men have to distract themselves with alcohol. There was a man, 50 years+ old. He still lives with his brother. They have to. Both are working in warehouse logistics for 10 Euro per hour. They work their asses off for little money. Of course no females in their life. He even asked me if I had a girlfriend. I replied with no, that is almost impossible today and he agreed. More and more men are kinda aware of their situation. Seriously, what is this existence?

In school, you're just being trained to work for the corp top dogs, and taught you should be grateful for your shitty job.

Really? Not at warehouse logistics though. Men have to distract themselves with alcohol. There was a man, 50 years+ old. He still lives with his brother. They have to. Both are working in warehouse logistics for 10 Euro per hour. They work their asses off for little money. Of course no females in their life. He even asked me if I had a girlfriend. I replied with no, that is almost impossible today and he agreed. More and more men are kinda aware of their situation. Seriously, what is this existence?
I remember working at grocery stores/fast food places and the people there would unironically treat it like their main social hub and would isolated you if you didn't return that sentiment

It was so insane to see happen... Imagine getting paid pennies to eat shit and do it with a smile then turn around and shit talk anyone who does not enjoy eating shit. That is the best comparison I can make

They will always make sure to keep you down as well if you show signs of not being a fellow shit eater, because that is anti social behavior and shekelstein doesn't profit as much from that so it is shamed and isolated to prevent spread

I feel so miserable at these places even the people there are aliens I cannot understand

At every job I've worked they have always kept me at the bottom of the barrel and talked down to me as if I am an idiot because I do not share their delusional sad state of "muh positive vibes bro".

I don't understand. It's always so alienating and depressing on top of an already depressing slave job.
I feel you. At my job today I got yelled at by my bitch boss for being on my phone. Wtf am I supposed to do? Talk to these other losers? What the fuck is the point if I’m not getting pussy?

In school, you're just being trained to work for the corp top dogs, and taught you should be grateful for your shitty job.

You even have to express it, how how much you enjoy low-level work for little money:
''I like craftsmanship and this is why I want to be a carpenter later on.'', you will never get more than 2000 Euro a month. This is absolutely ridiculous. Every female working within a cozy office environment will make more money than you.

Drugs and low IQ

Wagecels, how much worse is it compared to high school? I've worked part time jobs before but only during half of summers.

You even have to express it, how how much you enjoy low-level work for little money:
''I like craftsmanship and this is why I want to be a carpenter later on.'', you will never get more than 2000 Euro a month. This is absolutely ridiculous. Every female working within a cozy office environment will make more money than you.
School is just a government prison for children to brainwash you to obey authority and get ready to be a mindless drone for the rest of your life. The whole system is a complete joke.
Wagecels, how much worse is it compared to high school? I've worked part time jobs before but only during half of summers.
To me it’s better, but that’s not saying much because school is awful. There aren’t any group projects in work and you at least get paid and don’t have to waste time studying.

Drugs and low IQ
I am an alcoholic and drink a shit ton. I am drunk all the time when working. Yet even then I can't convince myself to enjoy eating shit.

Alot of these wage slaves are condescending to me too. Some even passively insult me to my face. It's so pathetic to see, truly pathetic imagine insulting someone who does not enjoy being a boot licker and cock sucker to people who would throw them under a bus for a nickel..

You have to pretend to be happy, or you lose your job, and your livelihood, and your income.

I am an alcoholic and drink a shit ton. I am drunk all the time when working. Yet even then I can't convince myself to enjoy eating shit.
You lack low IQ. The happy wageslave has both drugs and low IQ. Just one will not do.

You lack low IQ. The happy wageslave has both drugs and low IQ. Just one will not do.
the worst part is they will isolate you because you are not like them making your miserable situation even worse in most jobs

the worst part is they will isolate you because you are not like them making your miserable situation even worse in most jobs
The obvious solution is to "dumb down" to their level but that's easier said than done. You can't practice it because you're not good at it because you can't practice it. Real catch 22.

School is just a government prison for children to brainwash you to obey authority and get ready to be a mindless drone for the rest of your life. The whole system is a complete joke.

Only for men.

Working these jobs makes me even more depressed because it makes me feel like an alien. I get immensely depressed because I feel alone in this. I can't understand these people. They are happy with being slaves with no future, purpose, or drive in life? or are they pretending or lying to themselves? They go to McDonald's and Walmart meetups on their off time with other slave coworkers, come the fuck on their lives are shit if their only social life is with other slaves (and they have to pay for their own food at these meets ups too)

The worst part is they treat me like an idiot because I am not like them. That's normshit logistics, if you're not a drooling delusional retard like them YOU must be the retard. I feel so isolated and alone. I don't understand how you can like eating shit and being bootlickers with no affection or purpose in life.and apparently yet I am the idiot according to the masses.

I feel you. At my job today I got yelled at by my bitch boss for being on my phone. Wtf am I supposed to do? Talk to these other losers? What the fuck is the point if I’m not getting pussy?
I relate to all of these highly. Fuck contributing to society. It's not worth it ESPECIALLY under such shit conditions and treatment working minimum wage. Average wagecuck boomer: "Just be grateful bro :soy: " Suck my dick. I'll be grateful when there's something actually to be grateful for.

Last edited:
I feel sorry for beta cucks coming home after work to a nagging wife. Actually come to think of it I don’t, it’s their fault for wifing up a used up whore.

Some people don't require a ton of money to be happy. Not saying it's the right way to live, but personally I can understand that mindset. Whether you make 20k or 100k you're still a 'slave' to the system, does it really matter?

No intelligent and sane man can even pretend to put on a happy face when you have no purpose or affection.

The problem is, you HAVE TO act like everything's all right because people always ask intrusive questions like "So how are you doing today?" As much as I want to say "I feel like absolute shit everyday and wish I were never born," that's not really an acceptable answer in the workplace.

I noticed all the females at my job are always full of life and motivated.

Then they see me and immediately look away because I remind them that they didn't work for their happiness, it was handed to them.

Phucking hate wagecucking ngl.

In non welfare states and countries, these guys have no choice but to wageslave, especially if there are elderly parents living together.

I noticed all the females at my job are always full of life and motivated.

Then they see me and immediately look away because I remind them that they didn't work for their happiness, it was handed to them.

Phucking hate wagecucking ngl.
It is easy to be motivated and cheerful when you have endless affection and everyone bends over backwards to appease you.

Pic related proves the entire point of everything said in this thread. It's a cunt saying this. As if it is physically possible a cunt will EVER feel the effects of anything like a budget cut. Also incapable of ever understanding the concept of you being the one isolated, not the other way around.

Also cannot understand that men do not enjoy eating shit, don't know about women maybe they do. Also cannot understand that nobody is saying something "immeasurably funny" to anyone except a cunt they want to fuck. Nobody will bother with that if you're a dude.

Also does not understand that being a slave is not a purpose. You have to be beyond measurably stupid to convince yourself otherwise. You're easily replaceable in a second if you get fed up. Doing ts mediocre job and getting patted on the head for it is a foids entire life.

Basically fuck whores and fuck bootlicking fags. This proves my point true.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191123-132122.png
    Screenshot_20191123-132122.png
    75.9 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
This describes me since my long spell of NEETdom ended last year. My mental state is worse now, although I have saved nearly £20k everything else is the same. My life is empty and I'm home when not there.

My co-workers have been harassing me more lately too. This older guy in particular spreads lies about me to make me look even more pathetic. I don't have a girlfriend, I'm not married with kids and have a mortgage so these cunts make me feel I don't deserve a job or money to survive!

A few weeks ago they were calling me gay and treating me worse than shit. I had to try really hard to keep it together and not beat them in the head with the nearest heavy object, I feel scared of my dark thoughts and the way things are heading.

I know I'll struggle to get work anywhere else and I don't want to go to prison for murder and life being even worse. I just wish I'd never been born really.

I could never wageslave tbh

Finished wageslaving a few hours ago. The enraging part is the disrespect, not the actual work. People telling you that such jobs are not "real" jobs or meant for kids, etc. B%&*, you HAVE to be an adult to use the compactor, so how the h*ll is it a kids' job? People around here used to work manufacturing jobs that were the same kind of physicality and didn't require anymore education than the modern wageslaving jobs do, but they were paid decently, worked a fixed weekly schedule, and had a normal life with families and houses and stuff. Now the only jobs around here are crap distribution and retail jobs handling finished goods brought in from somewhere else.

The majority of the population is superstitious and un-pilled enough to believe there's good reason to believe in a god who loves them, so of course they believe in some magical fairy-land with good outcomes and can't even be redpilled much less blackpilled, so they are happy in their fake reality

":soy:I love my job, I enjoy making mr shekelstein millions while I get paid pennies"
I relate to all of these highly. Fuck contributing to society. It's not worth it ESPECIALLY under such shit conditions and treatment working minimum wage. Average wagecuck boomer: "Just be grateful bro :soy: " Suck my dick. I'll be grateful when there's something actually to be grateful for.

Last edited: