Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I do not have a stable personality

Celius

Celius

-
As a consequence of being unyieldingly bullied, traumatized and relentlessly abused during childhood and adolescence, I had to be heavily reliant on constantly parroting certain responses and stereotypes to certain stimuli. In hindsight, and to put it simply, I was continuously punished one way or another for basically “being myself” during school and therefor I was forced to formulate a socially acceptable character everyday just so maybe I can put an end to the bullying. I now manifest absolutely NO stability in who I am as a person. I wake up everyday thinking I’m possessed by a different individual.

In light of this, I physically cringe when I look back at some of my past posts, comments, etc. as if they were made by someone else. I’m not altering between moods, I’m altering between personas. One day, I’m all serious. The next day, I’m LARPing; the day after that, I might not even be here.

Adding this to the fact that I’m physically unappealing, it’s not hard to realize how those of us who’re truly ugly are also fucked in the head. The majority of the people in our lives were consistently turning us down and treating us like shit due to circumstances beyond our control so it’s really not surprising that the ACTUAL trucels on this forum who enjoy exceedingly schizoranting as much are also sick in the head. Looks and mentality obviously go hand in hand but I’d argue that the less insane you are on this forum, the better looking you also are in reality.

Personality is a normie thing
Yields absolutely nothing. Looks and money are the only things that matter. Why is this so hard for so many people to grasp?

It's called BPD which is part of the neurotic personality type (OCD, BPD, Anxiety, pessimism, anger, envy, depression) which itself is caused by fear of death and low confidence due to negative feedback all your life which is caused by being a low life ugly subhuman
Different thing. BPD is more or less just altering between two extreme mental states, not FEELING like a different person everyday. I had type-b and took proper medications for it three years ago and I can still taste the mania in my mouth when depressed.

Not necessarily, I've seen some fucked up niggers here turn out to be literal chads, and some well spoken calm ones be truecel
Yeah, maybe that’s also true. There’s never an objective way to define an actual incel’s actions.

Trucel ≠ specific behavior.

This thread summarized this phenomenon very well.

This thread summarized this phenomenon very well.

you are crippled and all you can do is cope with beeing crippled.
Pretty much.

When your surroundings in which constant trauma replicates anxiety that inevitably renders your mind and body into “survival mode” become unstable, then so will your mentality I guess.