Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I do have to give some respect to MGTOWs

• Thread starter Deleted member 10531
  • Start date
Deleted member 10531

Deleted member 10531

incelecni
-
Now, let's get this out of the way. Yes, MGTOWs are copers, yes, most of them are ugly, obese, short, etc. Yes, most of them are in complete denial of their genetic inferiority, and just pretend that it's their choice to stay away from women then vice versa.

But despite all of this blue-pilledness, coping and denial of their low SMV, there is still some level of admiration I have towards MGTOWs.
Primarily, because atleast they just don't waste their life LDARing, and instead try to live meaningful and fulfilling lives. Now, everyone knows the "just climb mountais and work on your motorcycle" stereotype of MGTOWs, but I feel like in a regard, MGTOWs are maybe a bit more adaptable than incels, because atleast MGTOWs try to focus on other things in life. I feel like MGTOWs have sort of unconsciously realized that it's over, and are coping, but in my opinion, it's better to focus on something else, than just LDAR. In my opinion, LDAR is the worst possible thing to do.

They can be a bit preachy sometimes, they're literally genderbent "strong, independent women who don't need no man", but it's miles better than being a lonely, miserable beta orbiter.

Most MGTOWs aren't Incels, they're mostly normies and chads who live and encourage a pump and dump degenerate lifestyle, which in turn makes the world worse and creates more Incels.

Yeah, MGTOW is the logical option regardless if you consider it a "cope" or not (and everything is a cope, so why does that matter?). If you're going to spend your life LDARing you might as well just rope.

Its so funny how users here call everyone here a fakecel but everyone at inceltears and mgtow are coping incels-in-denial.

Its so funny how users here call everyone here a fakecel but everyone at inceltears and mgtow are coping incels-in-denial.
Most cucktears males ARE incels in denial.

I agree, IT cucks think they are somehow superior to incels because they have a relationship/"relationship" with a female, but it's just that they are a provider, probably over 95% of incels.is users could be providers.

Now, let's get this out of the way. Yes, MGTOWs are copers, yes, most of them are ugly, obese, short, etc. Yes, most of them are in complete denial of their genetic inferiority, and just pretend that it's their choice to stay away from women then vice versa.

But despite all of this blue-pilledness, coping and denial of their low SMV, there is still some level of admiration I have towards MGTOWs.
Primarily, because atleast they just don't waste their life LDARing, and instead try to live meaningful and fulfilling lives. Now, everyone knows the "just climb mountais and work on your motorcycle" stereotype of MGTOWs, but I feel like in a regard, MGTOWs are maybe a bit more adaptable than incels, because atleast MGTOWs try to focus on other things in life. I feel like MGTOWs have sort of unconsciously realized that it's over, and are coping, but in my opinion, it's better to focus on something else, than just LDAR. In my opinion, LDAR is the worst possible thing to do.

I keep repeathing this over and over again..MGTOW life, evne if it's illusion and coping is way preferable to Inceldom.
I am actually transitioning to MGTOW ...