Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I dislike tech bros

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
I dislike tech bros. Fortunately, I have never encountered one in my workplace yet (coding jobs in tech). But here's some reasons.

Lots of tech bros are incels in denial.

The generic tech bro is an arrogant "jork", who worships the latest technology, hates those "below" him, obssessed with money making and new tropes.

Also, deep down, many of them are libertarian cucks despite their "misoygnist" stereotype.

They're like arrogant chads, but technologically and financial status rather than physical status, so their core is the same - give them looks and they will be jorks and bullies

"Me" is the only thing they care about. Races being replaced? Global crisis? Inflation? Social issues? They don't care. Also, modern technology is globalist - for example, everyone uses BTC coins etc, so most of them are not nationalistic at all

Last edited:
I'm a tech bro but I am not an incel in denial.
And I don't give a shit about moneymaxxing, I am a tech bro because I enjoy programming.
It's honestly more than a job, it's the best cope for me.
Not all tech bros are statusmaxxing

Finance cunts even worse than tech

And I don't give a shit about moneymaxxing, I am a tech bro because I enjoy programming.
I use as in the term normies use - obsessed and worshipping with technology, latest tropes, hyper individualistic, arrogant etc.

I dislike tech bros. Fortunately, I have never encountered one in my workplace yet (coding jobs in tech). But here's some reasons.

The generic tech bro is an arrogant "jork", who worships the latest technology, hates those "below" him, obssessed with money making and new tropes.

Also, deep down, many of them are libertarian cucks despite their "misoygnist" stereotype.

They're like arrogant chads, but technologically and financial status rather than physical status, so their core is the same - give them looks and they will be jorks and bullies

"Me" is the only thing they care about. Races being replaced? Global crisis? Inflation? Social issues? They don't care. Also, modern technology is globalist - for example, everyone uses BTC coins etc, so most of them are not nationalistic at all
What type of job do you have?

Mark Ass Brownie would like to know your location

Im a programmer working in web apps
I might be too low IQ to be a programmer. I mean I'm word smart and I've done school well, but I'm not sure how it would work out practically because I don't think very fast. Is the job incel-friendly? I thought of becoming a pharmacist but something in comp sci might be a better idea.

I might be too low IQ to be a programmer. I mean I'm word smart and I've done school well, but I'm not sure how it would work out practically because I don't think very fast. Is the job incel-friendly? I thought of becoming a pharmacist but something in comp sci might be a better idea.
I mean many tech related jobs are remote.
less in person interaction = more incel-friendly

Your too real man

What’s your level of education if you don’t mind my asking

Man I can never see anything will smith and not think of him slapping the dog shit out of Chris rock
The Oscars, Grammys, Golden Globes, and other award shows have been in decline for a number of years thanks to traditional linear TV being an effectively dead medium, and this controversy has increased conversation about it, thus it was definitely a ploy to increase viewership.

Last edited:
I too use to worship tech when I was younger.

for me it’s a form of immaturity

They believe the latest tech is going to be some kind of breakthrough, but it’s never the case

Best case scenario it makes a rotting society rot faster, ie: dating apps, smartphones.

It’s never the kind of cosmic civilisational shift they always talk about (like muh singularity)

Remember the absolute hysteria when GPT 3 came out ?

« imagine what it’ll do next year »

We are next year and fucking nothing changed, it’s just a faster, woker google.

I think the YouTube cultural zietgiest and meme culture in general died after this tbh. 2018 felt like the final year that was truly positive for online content. Well, at least compared to how things are now. I think that in the modern day, there wouldn't be such a strong, unanimity of opposition to a social media platform's shitty business choices. The fact that YouTube Rewind 2018 only represented and gave voice to a tiny minority of its audience—such as LGBTQs, drag fags, and deathnics of other cultures and nationalities—and that it attempted social commentary and blatant progressivism were other major points of contention literally everyone had with it.

When even normalfags collectively agree that the jewish agenda was shoehorned in, you know something's wrong jfl.

Last edited:
I think the YouTube cultural zietgiest and meme culture died after this tbh. 2018 felt like the final year that was truly positive for online content. I think that in the modern day, there wouldn't be such a strong, unanimity of opposition to a social media platform's shitty business choices. The fact that YouTube Rewind 2018 only represented a small minority of its audience—such as LGBTQs, drag fags, and people of other cultures and nationalities—and that it attempted social commentary and blatant progressivism were other major points of criticism literally everyone agreed was forced in.

When even normalfags feel the jewish agenda was shoehorned in, you know something's wrong jfl.
@shii410 thoughtlos

I think the YouTube cultural zietgiest and meme culture in general died after this tbh. 2018 felt like the final year that was truly positive for online content. Well, at least compared to how things are now. I think that in the modern day, there wouldn't be such a strong, unanimity of opposition to a social media platform's shitty business choices. The fact that YouTube Rewind 2018 only represented and gave voice to a tiny minority of its audience—such as LGBTQs, drag fags, and deathnics of other cultures and nationalities—and that it attempted social commentary and blatant progressivism were other major points of contention literally everyone had with it.

When even normalfags collectively agree that the jewish agenda was shoehorned in, you know something's wrong jfl.
Personally I think it all changed when the internet domains became extremely centralised which resulted to a handful of companies controlling majority of website traffic, it's far easier to purport whatever ideas they have if only a few companies are controlling everything, this happened around the early 2010s. Long gone are the blissful days of AngelFire

Mightest of cucks.
They can cope all they want with their lifeless ai.

There was two milestones; More precisely, gravestones for the internet.

2012 where tinder happened and society becomes smartphone zombified

2020 where the plandemic accelerated the woke censorship agenda and basically embolden the progressives and their governments

Windows XP MOGS every single one of those doofus soyboy retards.

>Muh high tech
>Spyware dork enjoyer
>Crappy goyslop "what passes for games"
>Turbo NIGGER taste in UI

Digital Collage Queer GIF by chavesfelipe

Last edited: