Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dislike hentai videos because of the censorship

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Seriously how can you fap to that, it's so fucking censored that you only see a pixelated white and pink thing kek

Doujins and pics are much better, you can find many uncensored or just with those black bars that aren't real censorship.

Seriously how can you fap to that, it's so fucking censored that you only see a pixelated white and pink thing kek

Doujins and pics are much better, you can find many uncensored or just with those black bars that aren't real censorship.

I'm pretty much the same. I can't deal with everything being pixelated. I mean what's the point of hentai if its censored?

i want to fap in 40 minutes.

I dislike hentai because of the hentai.

Water is wet, also just search hentai uncensored on Google instead of complaining.

Who tf faps to poorly animated hentai videos. Read and fap to the doujins instead.

Tbh, its some weird japanese logic.

Wait I'm pretty sure, it's due to censorship laws, or it's because japanese people pay attention to the hentai's girls boobs more than her vaginal area or some shit like that.