Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dindu nuffin

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
Ok, hypothetically. What if I did those things, I'm not bad. It's not my fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not fault those kids hopped in the same bed as me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would never do something so disgusting and immoral.

It's in the past, why can't we all move on?

schizo thread :feelsseriously:

Liar liar plants for hire

you want your life to be better? do not go onto these platforms to just feed off of everyone's sadness, instead do literally anything else to make yourself better. I do not give a shit if you're 5'2 or fat or skinny. Do your best to find your own motivation to be a happier person. If you're suffering from a mental condition, I absolutely get that, but yet again I know people who have serious mental conditions who still continue on with their lives without joining a platform like this. If they can do it, so can you 100%. I'm going to most def get banned after this post, but I genuinely don't care as it will be affirming my suspicion that incels want an excuse to stay sad, and want to stay in their own world. You might ask, "who are you telling us this, what did you have to go through?" Coming into my freshmen year of high school, I was 5'8 and 210 pounds. I had no chin, and I was extremely down in my life. No girls liked me, and I obviously do not blame them for that because I was not taking care of myself. But, instead of just being sad about it and continuing the cycle, I broke apart. I began to diet and exercise from home. Eventually getting a gym membership, there I met friends who were willing to help me out and get me started. And after about a year of hard work, it paid off. I'm about 5'10 to 5'11 and about 150 pounds with a decent amount of muscle packed on, and considerably way better on in life. Consider this post as a proof of concept, if you find that nobody likes you, or that nobody acknowledges you, put in the work to make them notice you, just as I did. Adios, and good luck.

Most NTmaxxed .is user

Aint nobody did nuffin:what::what:

I think you did do something:dafuckfeels:

Ok, hypothetically. What if I did those things, I'm not bad. It's not my fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tyrese Brown Washington was a good boy