Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dindu nuffin

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
I just cold approached some teen high tier Becky's and got asked to leave the mall

What was the pick up line? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I just walked over to them and tried to make conversation. They gave one word answers and abruptly got up and left. A few minutes later some security guards came over to me and said that they had gotten reports that I had been harassing some teenage girls. They then asked me if I would leave the premises.

Pean Hole --> Pea-Brain

Simple association, as you've learned...

I just walked over to them and tried to make conversation. They gave one word answers and abruptly got up and left. A few minutes later some security guards came over to me and said that they had gotten reports that I had been harassing some teenage girls. They then asked me if I would leave the premises.

"silly inkwell , you're not suppose to talk to random girls in public because that's weird , tee hee :foidSoy:"

Just hold frame bro

SHIT LIKE THIS IS WHY SHOOTINGS HAPPEN.

How old are you?

"silly inkwell , you're not suppose to talk to random girls in public because that's weird , tee hee :foidSoy:"
If I was tall and good looking, it would just be looked at as confidence.