Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I die inside seeing how easy it is for normies to make friends and interact

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Social interaction is so normal for them. They met someone ONCE at a party and they already have their number and their Snapchat and everyone seemingly knows everyone else. Also you see two people interacting and it seems like they barely even talked yet they quickly become best friends like wtf...

Everything happens so subtly it’s crazy.

they are NT. they have the golden script of life and interactions. we dont.

Seeing normies interact is a painful reminder that im a failure.

I rage whenI see couples tbh tbh. This never concerned e

they are NT. they have the golden script of life and interactions. we dont.
Attractiveness is the golden script, not NT. I never changed a fucking thing about the way I acted but once I got jaw fixed people started treating me so much better.

Attractiveness is the golden script, not NT. I never changed a fucking thing about the way I acted but once I got jaw fixed people started treating me so much better.

because youre not autistic. if you are autistic and to a high enough extent even being chad wouldnt save you from awkward social situations and rejection from social groups. yes, halo effect makes it easier to be accepted by society in general but it isnt the magical phenomenon that cures your autism or social skills.

It's true, i walk into a room of people and i leave the room knowing no one. Normie walks into the room and they are all friends within minutes. Been times in my life where it was so obvious and depressing.

Being neurotypical is everything.

Low inhib. You know what to say to make friends yet keep mouth shut, afraid of rejection, bad articulation and embarassment. It can be reprogrammed to an extent. Just consider yourself total mental case and eventualy freak them out. At least will make a stir in normieherds.

This has always baffled me, everyone and their grandma knows everyone and their grandma and so on, everyone has 150000 friends

Ugly j3ws find it easy to exploit NT goyim ape herd hive minds and you should too.

because youre not autistic. if you are autistic and to a high enough extent even being chad wouldnt save you from awkward social situations and rejection from social groups. yes, halo effect makes it easier to be accepted by society in general but it isnt the magical phenomenon that cures your autism or social skills.

Exactly. I hate these NT fuckers who take that shit for granted.

Seriously, I just found out my co-workers hang out with each other outside of work totally excluding me. They never even invited me. I can't lie I feel some type of way about it

Exactly. I hate these NT fuckers who take that shit for granted.

exactly. i would be much more confident looksmaxxing if i was NT becuase id have the social aspect mapped out(for the most part at least). id just have to focus on using the gym but now even if i become a normie or chadlite im still fucked socially.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back