Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I didn't used to care about height until a few months ago

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Last night I had a dream, I wanted to enter a club and it said "You must be 200 cm to enter", and a 200 cm man and his 220 brother entered and started laughing at how short I am. They just laughed and laughed and wouldn't stop laughing. While in my dreams the people mocking and bullying me always tower over me I've never really had that much anxieties about my height as I've had, despite often being the shortest kid in class and when I wasn't the shortest kid in class the actual shortest kid in class was often the kid who would bully me on a daily basis.

Until I took the Heightpill last month or perhaps two months ago whenever I went out I oggled at almost every non-Black, non-Dravidian toilet I saw in the street, but now, I basically stopped looking at toilets and only compare myself to other men seeing why they have girlfriends / wives and I don't, the answer is simple, they all mog me and 99% of them (including most toilets) height-mog me. When I was a teenager I stopped growing and everyone around me continued growing and I was always one of the shortest people, I am almost always the shortest man in the room whenever I'm with other men. :feelscry:

I just thought this is what life is, other men grow and I am stuck at being "barely a man" at 6'2 "tall". The last time I even thought about my height was when my Latin American Nigger cousin moved to my country and he thought that he was "tall" at 185 cm (6'1) and because of my slouched posture thought that I was shorter than him, I stood next to him, raised my back and was taller and my mother took a photograph of both of us. Later I heard him cry into tears talking about how he "doesn't feel like a man" here and I didn't really realise what he was talking about because I was bluepilled about height. :bluepill: Reading online people in other countries talk about how "6~6'2 is tall, but not very tall" but in my country this isn't true at all, on Quora one man described 6'2 as "shortish" and that's only true in general, once you start comparing yourself with White people and Curries (Dutch Curries are almost always 6'4+, even recent immigrants) you realise that you're not just short, you're an absolute dwarf.

I used to live in a province that's so White that you can travel from village to village without ever seeing a non-German foreigner for days. But here I know why my country's average height is only 6 feet, it's because of lots of Niggers that skew the data, Dutch Chinese, Dutch Curries, and indigenous Dutch people all stand above 195 cm, but Africans are almost all short.

Whenever I go out now I basically compare myself to literally every man I see and I know why I get 0 matches on literally every dating app I install, even my blue eyes White friends who are much taller than me get 0 matches.

The idea that you stop growing while you see other men continue to grow around you is an existential dread and I've been contemplating suicide over my short stature... I still want to try shoe lifts but I think that the 7 cm lifts won't be enough, I think that I will need the 15 cm lift to become taller than 200 cm. In my dream from last night the men were mocking me and laughing at my short stature and I broke down in tears and I took my phone and kept scrolling for lifts in my dream, I ordered shoe lifts and all my savings were gone.

As horrible as that dream was in real life I'm not even that lucky, I can't find shoe lifts in my size because despite being short as hell my feet are disproportionately large.

I'm around 30 and in my multiple decades on this planet I've never even thought about height in this way, my toilet friends always tell me that height is a non-issue but all their boyfriends dwarf me. I have met a 142 cm Vietnamese toilet with a 198 cm German husband and she still described him as "the shortest man I've ever been with, tee-hee". A mutual friend even told me how she said that his 19 cm dick was the smallest she ever saw, but she said that for her that's considered quite large. I was like "waaahhhh" and I still didn't put the connections together and realised how over it is for me.

Female friends don't get you girlfriends, they won't introduce non-Chad's to their single female friends because they would see that as a form of humiliation. Female friendmaxxing doesn't work.

If you're ugly your ONLY option is to be tall, but I don't even have that. :feelscry: Meanwhile I'm worried that if I keep telling men to looksmax with shoelifts that I am inadvertently dooming myself to be even relatively shorter.

Since I started comparing myself with other men I've rarely seen a man shorter than me, maybe this is because of one of 3 reasons:

(1) I'm simply in the wrong geography as I live in a rich neighbourhood and richer people are simply taller, but it doesn't matter where I go, I'm always the shortest man around.

(2) I just have horribly low self-esteem and PERCEIVE men shorter than me as taller, this might be the case as when I look in mirrors next to a lot of people I'm actually taller than some people, but most men actually tower over me.

(3) I'm heightparanoid. I'm probably sure that I'm not, I am just a dwarf in a nation of giants.

Being in the Netherlands is one of the most horrible places to live, but even in Beijing and Seoul most men height-mogged me. At the time I just thought "wow, Asians are tall" but the reality is that I'm short. The worst part is that I didn't even care about it until so recently, now I regret not being blackpilled as a teenager so I could have taken supplements to help my growth. :blackpill: Unfortunately I'm too old and the Blackpill didn't exist back then, at least it wasn't properly identified, the negative effects of unattractiveness have always existed.

Whenever I go out I compare railings to how high my eyes are. I put my shoulders next to closets and everything to see how I compare with other men, I'm so insecure about my height now. :cryfeels::blackpill:

You dragged this thread out too long man

tldr please thansk

lmaoo you had me till you said youre 6ft2 fuck off and fucking die tallfag

Lmao You're 6'2, you can't relate anything with giga turbo manlets like me:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:.
Imagine being 6'2 and thinking you're short jfl:feelshaha:.

Same, I can never be a 6'2 mogger :feelsseriously:

you wrote all that text just to humblebrag on an incel forum?

Maybe you're locationcel
Still fucking brutal to live in the netherlands

142cm midget foids with 2m chads:feelspuke:
How far will hypergamy go

I couldn't imagine living in a country where 6'2" is short. Sounds like Germany but I'm pretty sure that's around average or just above. I would be a literal dwarf in their eyes. I don't feel any sympathy since you mog 99% of the planet

Last edited:
fuck off and die

I’m 6’3 and I can’t get a foid it’s over for me

Height difference is repulsive. Couples should be smv matched in face and body

Maybe you're locationcel
Still fucking brutal to live in the netherlands

142cm midget foids with 2m chads:feelspuke:
How far will hypergamy go

I couldn't imagine living in a country where 6'2" is short. Sounds like Germany but I'm pretty sure that's around average or just above. I would be a literal dwarf in their eyes. I don't feel any sympathy since you mog 99% of the planet

are you fucking idiot? 6'2 is not short for even nba player, thats height of stephen curry and kyrie irving you dumb. there are no neighborhood in the world where 6'2 is considered as short. if you are 5'10 or more you cant complain about your height. i wish you to die and than born as 5'5 like me

Living in Holland as 6'2 must really suck due to everyone heightmogging you 24/7. And yes of course, for most foids, 6'2 is the BARE MINIMUM requirement for men these days, but for you there is a silver lining. Even if your face is ugly you still may have a chance to visit/move to some 3rd world shithole country, likely in Southeast Asia or Central America and heightmog the native populace. Many of the people in those countries have short heights and poor nutrition so it may result in a 1% chance increase that you can get a woman. You should at least be thankful for that small benefit if anything.

(2) I just have horribly low self-esteem and PERCEIVE men shorter than me as taller,
Can relate to this so much
Been gymmaxxing recently and I subtly check the weight loads that the other dudes in the gym are lifting on the equipment, most of the time I'm lifting much heavier weights than them as I go to a relaxed kind of public community gym run by my local council yet I still feel mogged by all these dudes simply because they seem to be better looking than me or more NT, even if they are shorter or we are the same height
It's kind of like, if you fight back against a bully, people will be on the bully's side even if you win, because you weren't 'supposed' to win, I had that happened to me a couple times in school and now it's got me thinking that I'm not 'supposed' to be stronger than these dudes as I'm merely a subhuman
I still lift heavy weights and equipment though and increase the weight each time I go :feelshaha:

Can relate to this so much
Been gymmaxxing recently and I subtly check the weight loads that the other dudes in the gym are lifting on the equipment, most of the time I'm lifting much heavier weights than them as I go to a relaxed kind of public community gym run by my local council yet I still feel mogged by all these dudes simply because they seem to be better looking than me or more NT, even if they are shorter or we are the same height
It's kind of like, if you fight back against a bully, people will be on the bully's side even if you win, because you weren't 'supposed' to win, I had that happened to me a couple times in school and now it's got me thinking that I'm not 'supposed' to be stronger than these dudes as I'm merely a subhuman
I still lift heavy weights and equipment though and increase the weight each time I go :feelshaha:

Yes, I know the pain, I have actually beat guys that were much bigger than me in fights and competitions in my life, in one case it was a weight carrying competition at school and I beat this 6'8 kid by a wide margin. I felt like I was an imposter and I wasn't supposed to win, people were cheering him on, but during the entire competition people kept booing me.

I saw the above comments and while harsh, I can feel why they would write that, I also feel the same towards 6'4+ men...

There is no such country. He is humble bragging .

Yeah, I kind of figured by now. I wonder if he's trolling sometimes but he still oughta go somewhere he can heightmog if he really believes he's short.

Idk man dutch people are knowing for their gigantic height now idk if 6ft there is that bad

Also larp post i saw in june 3 dutch male tourists who were 5'9

Last night I had a dream, I wanted to enter a club and it said "You must be 200 cm to enter", and a 200 cm man and his 220 brother entered and started laughing at how short I am. They just laughed and laughed and wouldn't stop laughing. While in my dreams the people mocking and bullying me always tower over me I've never really had that much anxieties about my height as I've had, despite often being the shortest kid in class and when I wasn't the shortest kid in class the actual shortest kid in class was often the kid who would bully me on a daily basis.

Until I took the Heightpill last month or perhaps two months ago whenever I went out I oggled at almost every non-Black, non-Dravidian toilet I saw in the street, but now, I basically stopped looking at toilets and only compare myself to other men seeing why they have girlfriends / wives and I don't, the answer is simple, they all mog me and 99% of them (including most toilets) height-mog me. When I was a teenager I stopped growing and everyone around me continued growing and I was always one of the shortest people, I am almost always the shortest man in the room whenever I'm with other men. :feelscry:

I just thought this is what life is, other men grow and I am stuck at being "barely a man" at 6'2 "tall". The last time I even thought about my height was when my Latin American Nigger cousin moved to my country and he thought that he was "tall" at 185 cm (6'1) and because of my slouched posture thought that I was shorter than him, I stood next to him, raised my back and was taller and my mother took a photograph of both of us. Later I heard him cry into tears talking about how he "doesn't feel like a man" here and I didn't really realise what he was talking about because I was bluepilled about height. :bluepill: Reading online people in other countries talk about how "6~6'2 is tall, but not very tall" but in my country this isn't true at all, on Quora one man described 6'2 as "shortish" and that's only true in general, once you start comparing yourself with White people and Curries (Dutch Curries are almost always 6'4+, even recent immigrants) you realise that you're not just short, you're an absolute dwarf.

I used to live in a province that's so White that you can travel from village to village without ever seeing a non-German foreigner for days. But here I know why my country's average height is only 6 feet, it's because of lots of Niggers that skew the data, Dutch Chinese, Dutch Curries, and indigenous Dutch people all stand above 195 cm, but Africans are almost all short.

Whenever I go out now I basically compare myself to literally every man I see and I know why I get 0 matches on literally every dating app I install, even my blue eyes White friends who are much taller than me get 0 matches.

The idea that you stop growing while you see other men continue to grow around you is an existential dread and I've been contemplating suicide over my short stature... I still want to try shoe lifts but I think that the 7 cm lifts won't be enough, I think that I will need the 15 cm lift to become taller than 200 cm. In my dream from last night the men were mocking me and laughing at my short stature and I broke down in tears and I took my phone and kept scrolling for lifts in my dream, I ordered shoe lifts and all my savings were gone.

As horrible as that dream was in real life I'm not even that lucky, I can't find shoe lifts in my size because despite being short as hell my feet are disproportionately large.

I'm around 30 and in my multiple decades on this planet I've never even thought about height in this way, my toilet friends always tell me that height is a non-issue but all their boyfriends dwarf me. I have met a 142 cm Vietnamese toilet with a 198 cm German husband and she still described him as "the shortest man I've ever been with, tee-hee". A mutual friend even told me how she said that his 19 cm dick was the smallest she ever saw, but she said that for her that's considered quite large. I was like "waaahhhh" and I still didn't put the connections together and realised how over it is for me.

Female friends don't get you girlfriends, they won't introduce non-Chad's to their single female friends because they would see that as a form of humiliation. Female friendmaxxing doesn't work.

If you're ugly your ONLY option is to be tall, but I don't even have that. :feelscry: Meanwhile I'm worried that if I keep telling men to looksmax with shoelifts that I am inadvertently dooming myself to be even relatively shorter.

Since I started comparing myself with other men I've rarely seen a man shorter than me, maybe this is because of one of 3 reasons:

(1) I'm simply in the wrong geography as I live in a rich neighbourhood and richer people are simply taller, but it doesn't matter where I go, I'm always the shortest man around.

(2) I just have horribly low self-esteem and PERCEIVE men shorter than me as taller, this might be the case as when I look in mirrors next to a lot of people I'm actually taller than some people, but most men actually tower over me.

(3) I'm heightparanoid. I'm probably sure that I'm not, I am just a dwarf in a nation of giants.

Being in the Netherlands is one of the most horrible places to live, but even in Beijing and Seoul most men height-mogged me. At the time I just thought "wow, Asians are tall" but the reality is that I'm short. The worst part is that I didn't even care about it until so recently, now I regret not being blackpilled as a teenager so I could have taken supplements to help my growth. :blackpill: Unfortunately I'm too old and the Blackpill didn't exist back then, at least it wasn't properly identified, the negative effects of unattractiveness have always existed.

Whenever I go out I compare railings to how high my eyes are. I put my shoulders next to closets and everything to see how I compare with other men, I'm so insecure about my height now. :cryfeels::blackpill:
Nice humblebrag 6'2" skyscraper. Go out and stop being a bitch, faggot.