Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I didn't tip the foid who brought my family massive amounts of food.

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
So my family and I were celebrating my sister's birthday. We were 8 people. A hole was serving us for 3 hours and brought us 6 meals, one after another.

She wasn't busy enough I guess. I saw her trying to look at the chadlite on the other side of the restaurant. Constantly. So anyway, I told my dad that she brought me wrong orders and that she ruined my sister's birthday. He tipped her a crisp 0 $ on a 300 $ bill. Lmao enjoy. :feelskek:

Last edited:
i've never tipped in my life

@BITG thoughts?

she'll complain on social media & get $20,000 from simps

i've never tipped in my life
This is why I never eat at restaurants. Because I'd rather buy the ingredients myself and cook my own food than having to spend my money on self-entitled wagies who think that they are entitled to money.

What I pay for is for the meal. I don't need to pay any additional cost just because of "convenience" that I didn't asked for. Not my problem if the restaurant pays you shit wages. You take it or leave it.

By not paying for someone else to make me food and having it served to me, I save my money by doing things for myself and spending it on what I actually need. And I don't have to put my money on businesses and self-entitled workers. I'm not gonna give them anything so I don't do business with them. It's all DIY.

Last edited:
Even after she asked the chef to use his special sauce.

This is why I never eat at restaurants. Because I'd rather buy the ingredients myself and cook my own food than having to spend my money on self-entitled wagies who think that they are entitled to money.

What I pay for is for the meal. I don't need to pay any additional cost just because of "convenience" that I didn't asked for. Not my problem if the restaurant pays you shit wages. You take it or leave it.

By not paying for someone else to make me food and having it served to me, I save my money by doing things for myself and spending it on what I actually need. And I don't have to put my money on businesses and self-entitled workers. I'm not gonna give them anything so I don't do business with them. It's all DIY.
Summed it up perfectly. I will never tip.

King Kong sized cope. You do realize this whore can make an onlyfans and become a millionare within a few weeks, right? She doesn’t need that money

I always tip so the foid won't call her chad/tyrone bf to beat me up. I try tipping more whenever I'm served by a ricecel to make that up.

what type of restaurant was this?

You aren't entitled to a tip sweatie, maybe if you worked harder.

That tip thing is stupid in general, they are already paid, why the fuck they think they are entitled to other money ?

I’m not sure what tipping means but I wouldn’t either, either way.

The habit of tipping is weird.

tipping is for subhuman Americans.

"give me more money cause I carried a plate over to you" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

if anyone should get tipped (and he still shouldn't), it should be the chef cause he actually makes the food

I thought you were the type who would tip any waitress you're willing to pay to fuck?
no i tipped everyone pretty fairly back when i lived in the U.S., i occasionally even counted the number of times my glass gets filled

no i tipped everyone pretty fairly back when i lived in the U.S., i occasionally even counted the number of times my glass gets filled
Is tipping common in the UK and do waitresses there expect a tip?

no and no

a service charge is standard, though you can ask for it to be removed
And if you do ask, how would the waitors and waitresses react?

tipping is cucked. I'm not paying you MORE money just to show you I "care" or am "thankful" gtfo.

And if you do ask, how would the waitors and waitresses react?

I don't know. I've never asked for a service charge to be removed.

Something similar has only happened twice in my almost three years in the UK.

First time around, this was way back in 2018, I was in a hotel bar and it was busy and it took a while for them to take my order. When a Chad waiter came around to take it, I said I was kind of disappointed that it took them this long to get to me. The Chad and a femoid manager conferred and said that they would let me have the drink (it was like a £25 cocktail too) and another drink on the house. I immediately felt bad because I'm not really the type of person who complains, and then I said I could still pay and that I should've expected service to be slower on a busy night. Then he insisted that the drink was on the house, then I insisted on tipping him, and then he insisted that I not. Anyways I declined his offer of a second free drink since I had somewhere to be, and the foid manager gave me her card, blah blah blah. I became a semi-regular after that (when it wasn't term time), he remembered my name every time I saw him. Unfortunately he left to work someplace else and I haven't been there in a while.

Second time, like a year ago, I had a function to attend and stopped by at a nearby hotel in Knightsbridge for breakfast. Service was slow and I really couldn't be late for the event, so I tried to discreetly flag down a server to pay my bill. Finally, I walked out and told the maitre d' that I hadn't actually paid but I said I couldn't find anyone and really needed to leave. She was apoplectic, apologized, immediately brought up a credit card machine and waived the service charge. Then she offered to arrange a car, I said no because the embassy was just a few minutes' walk away.

Why are you expected to give the person who just brings you the food from the kitchen and to your table extra money? I don't understand this. People say that they get shit wages but it's not the customer's responsibility to make up for their shit pay. If you were going to give the staff extra money because you liked the food or something, wouldn't you give it to the person who was actually prepared your meal? You wouldn't give it to some dumb bitch who just carried the food a few steps.

I always tip so the foid won't call her chad/tyrone bf to beat me up. I try tipping more whenever I'm served by a ricecel to make that up.
The answer to Tyrone and Chad is Beretta (in Minecraft).:feelskek::feelskek:

I Got a Tip for you

THE TIP OF MY DICK!!
:feelsjuice: