Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I didnt think frame matered until i saw this photo of zyros.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
22bw3b.jpg

Wtf is going on with his frame, this looks like a cartoon character, rip @Zyros

My pet turtle pays child support.

Poor guy, stop making fun of him.

He looks like voldemort bastard son.

lol how the fuck does he get laid he looks like a textbook school shooter or like a fucking character of some edgy anime. JFL no wonder he is still active on these forums

its like if these two decided to have a baby lol and rendered him on some ps2 graphics lmao

Attachments

• Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    6 KB · Views: 67
  • 3260519-castlevaniagamereferences-promo2.jpg
    3260519-castlevaniagamereferences-promo2.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 65
This 40kg gay vampire school rapist looking cunt gets more girls than this entire site combined.
Just be a vampire theory is legit.
Jfl if you're not vampiremaxxing.

He looks like a girl. And why doesn't he get beat up for dressing like that? He's 40kg and 5'11, surely it's not his physical strength that deters people. I thought Spain was supposed to be machismo.

You're all mocking him while he's getting more pussy than any of us ever will

At least he's not as bad as dontcomplain1. "Hurr I only got 10 matches and had sex with only one girl this week ITS OVER".

You're all mocking him while he's getting more pussy than any of us ever will
Because he goes out to the club like every night while most people on this forum haven't seen the sun in weeks. Of course he'll luck out every once in a while, even a broken clock is right twice a day. He is the most un-intimidating non-disabled person I've ever seen, his face is okay (but only as long as he rations food like a concentration camp inmate) while his girl frame, greasy wog hair/skin tone and autistic emo girl style bring him down to goofy level.

Respect to Zyros for dressing like himself. I use to dress up in suits everyday like the report of the week guy does.

Because he goes out to the club like every night while most people on this forum haven't seen the sun in weeks. Of course he'll luck out every once in a while, even a broken clock is right twice a day. He is the most un-intimidating non-disabled person I've ever seen, his face is okay but his girl frame, greasy wog hair/skin tone and autistic emo girl style bring him down to goofy level.
He gets multiple FWBs and ONSes plus has a Chad tier face. He's just skinny as fuck. He has been put in rating threads on Reddit multiple times, and they had people calling him a goddamn model..

Just LOL if you think an incel could ever get even a phone number at a club, even after going multiple times.

He looks like an NPC in a Warcraft game.

Respect to Zyros for dressing like himself. I use to dress up in suits everyday like the report of the week guy does.
Lol did you really dress up in suits everyday, was this during your school years?

Small shoulders, autistic fashion, goofy hair, scrawny frame. IT'S OVER

Lol did you really dress up in suits everyday, was this during your school years?
Yeah, early highschool years, lmao. people thought i was insane

Zyros is the ultimate 4/10

you guys are nuts, there are tons of girls who are into guys that look like him
vampiremaxxing is real

Zyros on suicide watch.

He would throw himself off the top of a building but with his frame, he'll just blow around like a leaf then land safely in a park.

Leave my vampire nigga zyros alone