Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I didn't take my antipsychotic meds earlier today and felt quite insane

• Thread starter Progeny of Horus
  • Start date
Progeny of Horus

Progeny of Horus

Cerebral Rapist
-
First I went to uni and at first nothing relevant really happened. I was my typical high energy self (I'm a social introvert but I'm quite high on activity level and excitement seeking) so I tried to preach individualism to my foid peers and female professor. TLDR: it didn't go very well and a couple foids kept giving me shitty glares and sneers afterwards. As I went home, I started feeling extremely anxious, enraged and agitated and felt like bashing in two or three foids then remembered to take my meds and started 'cooling down'. At times I ponder embracing my insanity and potentially LDAR or go ER, but for now it doesn't seem really worth it.

Nothing insane about wanting to deliver justice upon Evil herself.

I hate the foids and flaggots trans motherfuckers who shit all over my intellectual interests on discord.