Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I didn’t let a foid sit next to me

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
So i was sitting in the waiting room of a office and i laid my bag in the seat next to me. There were no other seats free, so this foid asked me if the sit was still free and i told her „no“. She then told me that she is a foid and that i had to make room for her because of that, but i told her that my bag sits there and therefore she should search for another seat and ignored her straight after that, while she tried to start a argument with me.

Imagine thinking you're entitled to a seat because you have a coochie. :feelskek:

Based, and basedpilled.

good for you brocel. Bitches have it ingrained in their mind that men cannot say no to them because they have a hole. throw that shit right back into their face. Their sense of entitlement has no baring over you.

I hate people who think their bags need a place to sit.
Free the space you degenerate, seats are for people, not for bags.

seats are for people
Foids are not people, they are foids.

OP, expect some calls from the based department. Foids are not entitled to anything

Seated and seatpilled.

Your posts kill me everytime lmfao you are one of the funniest people on this website

I don’t know about funniest but he has a good post to quality comment ratio
Your posts kill me everytime lmfao you are one of the funniest people on this website

I hate people who think their bags need a place to sit.
Free the space you degenerate, seats are for people, not for bags.
Yeah but in this case it was actually based. Let it slide.

mogs me having foids wanting to sit next to you

0C2CC968 BEE5 48C5 8240 B097A396172F

remember when I do any anti normie action in this shitty life I think about real truecels like you it keeps me strong and motivate me
Thats based

Bro she definitely wanted to fuck, fakecel gtfo

Should’ve told her there was seat, and that was u she could sit on u :feelsPop:

Imagine the smell fuk I remember when I was kid and I had to use public transport. Now I am driving mfking bimmer but still KHHV mfkers
You know who else was a khhv and drove a bmw? :feelsjuice: idk tbh

So i was sitting in the waiting room of a office and i laid my bag in the seat next to me. There were no other seats free, so this foid asked me if the sit was still free and i told her „no“. She then told me that she is a foid and that i had to make room for her because of that, but i told her that my bag sits there and therefore she should search for another seat and ignored her straight after that, while she tried to start a argument with me.
Based own that whore

I read this in Hitler's voice.
you should have gassed her on the spot

Did she srsly say she deserves a seat for being a woman? You did the right thing then.