Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I didn't know about phimosis until I was 20 and something humiliating happened

adharmi

adharmi

malnourished langoor
So I was a NEET when i was 20. I laid on bed all day using my phone.

Once i was reading an article of some urologist which mentioned phimosis. I was very shocked and scared shitless to find out that i had problems related to genitals.

Looked up on internet for the cure. I read that foreskin stretching exercises, cleaning might help. So I began doing that.

One afternoon, no one was home and I went to bathroom to wash and do stretching exercises.

All of a sudden, the foreskin retracted back fully and I saw my naked dickhead for the first time in my life. My foreskin was so tight it felt like my dick was going be cut off. disgusting thing was that, there was dried cum sticking all over it because of years of cooming. My BP went low by just looking at it. I got my shit together and started cleaning slowly.

I was almost done when my mother started banging on the front door. I panicked cuz she wasn't supposed to come this early. I quickly tried to get my foreskin in its normal position but it didn't go up. I had a panick attack and almost passed out.

I quickly put on my pants and barely reached the front door to open it. I quickly laid on bed because my BP went really low. Because i also have hypersensitive penis even smallest of touch would make me jolt uncontrollably. It was so unbearably uncomfortable that i told my mom what happened.

I showed her my penis and tried telling her that my foreskin wouldn't go back to normal. She angrily yelled at me to stop touching it. We quickly went to see a doctor. My foreskin went back to normal after some tries before i reached the clinic. The doctor suggested circumcision.

My father and sister found out about what happened later that day and they agreed for the surgery.

I am still uncircumcised and no one in family brought up this topic.

If i had the surgery, i don't think I would be able to walk and live normally because of my hypersensitive dickhead. My phimosis isn't as severe as before but i don't think am ever gonna get rid of this sensitive penis issue.

So I was a NEET when i was 20. I laid on bed all day using my phone.

Once i was reading an article of some urologist which mentioned phimosis. I was very shocked and scared shitless to find out that i had problems related to genitals.

Looked up on internet for the cure. I read that foreskin stretching exercises, cleaning might help. So I began doing that.

One afternoon, no one was home and I went to bathroom to wash and do stretching exercises.

All of a sudden, the foreskin retracted back fully and I saw my naked dickhead for the first time in my life. My foreskin was so tight it felt like my dick was going be cut off. disgusting thing was that, there was dried cum sticking all over it because of years of cooming. My BP went low by just looking at it. I got my shit together and started cleaning slowly.

I was almost done when my mother started banging on the front door. I panicked cuz she wasn't supposed to come this early. I quickly tried to get my foreskin in its normal position but it didn't go up. I had a panick attack and almost passed out.

I quickly put on my pants and barely reached the front door to open it. I quickly laid on bed because my BP went really low. Because i also have hypersensitive penis even smallest of touch would make me jolt uncontrollably. It was so unbearably uncomfortable that i told my mom what happened.

I showed her my penis and tried telling her that my foreskin wouldn't go back to normal. She angrily yelled at me to stop touching it. We quickly went to see a doctor. My foreskin went back to normal after some tries before i reached the clinic. The doctor suggested circumcision.

My father and sister found out about what happened later that day and they agreed for the surgery.

I am still uncircumcised and no one in family brought up this topic.

If i had the surgery, i don't think I would be able to walk and live normally because of my hypersensitive dickhead. My phimosis isn't as severe as before but i don't think am ever gonna get rid of this sensitive penis issue.
Download

Holy shit dude, How do you fap? :giga:

View attachment 781588

Holy shit dude, How do you fap? :giga:
Fapping is not the issue since, my foreskin is covering the glans during erection. So I don't touch the glans directly. I've tried fapping with retracted foreskin but touching my dickhead was really uncomfortable. It wasn't enjoyable at all.

i had bad phimosis into my late teens it's easily fixable if you go about it the right way .no reason for any kind of surgery whatsoever ,, your j*w ""doctor""" had no idea what hes talking about

Dont get circumsized theres other ways to fix it

At least you don't have hypospadias

You should get the surgery your stupid parents should have circumcised you on birth
I don't think the surgery would be wise choice man.

My glans is so sensitive that without the foreskin, i wouldn't even be walk properly cuz of constant contact with clothes.

Phimosis isn't as severe as it was 4 years ago. I don't have problems when am peeing and it's lose enough so I can maintain hygiene.

i had bad phimosis into my late teens it's easily fixable if you go about it the right way .no reason for any kind of surgery whatsoever ,, your j*w ""doctor""" had no idea what hes talking about
I don't plan to get the surgery. Constant contact with cloths without foreskin would be hell. It's lose enough now after proper stretching exercises so I can maintain hygiene.

Was your glans hypersensitive too? If it was, how did you deal with it?

I don't plan to get the surgery. Constant contact with cloths without foreskin would be hell. It's lose enough now after proper stretching exercises so I can maintain hygiene.

Was your glans hypersensitive too? If it was, how did you deal with it?
yes it was,,hypersensitive glans goes hand in hand with phimosis .start wearing soft loose boxer shorts around the house with your foreskin back,,even if its only a few minutes at a time at first. could also sleep the same way. ik it hurts but its fake pain ,youre not actually being injured.
cant really give you a time frame for how long itll take it to get better as its a case by case basis.if your lucky could take less than a week,,more realistically a few months (mine took about that long),,but i dont think ive ever heard of it taking more than a year.

Phimosis is fucking brutal ngl.
When I tried to put a condom in, just to see how it feels like, I couldn't put it entirely on my dick bc I felt my foreskin retracting and it hurt. :feelsbadman:

if u get a circumcision u might lose a lot of sensitivity too if it doesn't cut the blood flow or anything just keep it

You should get the surgery your stupid parents should have circumcised you on birth
Sorry, parents aren't jewish pedophiles.

Uh why not just jerk off harder and stretch that foreskin out a bit more?

Uh why not just jerk off harder and stretch that foreskin out a bit more?
Doesn't work that way. Foreskin is too tight to stretch it backwards. As I said, when the foreskin is fully behind the glans, it feels like it's going to decapitate my dickhead.

It's not as severe as it was 4 years ago but I still can't stretch it back behind the glans during erection like normal men

Doesn't work that way. Foreskin is too tight to stretch it backwards. As I said, when the foreskin is fully behind the glans, it feels like it's going to decapitate my dickhead.

It's not as severe as it was 4 years ago but I still can't stretch it back behind the glans during erection like normal men
But the skin will stretch over time, as you mentioned foreskin stretching is a thing. I got jewed as a baby and have slowly been stretching my foreskin to regain some of it and it does work.

This doesn't have to be a problem.

My foreskin still covers the head when I'm erect. I just started stretching it a bit while fapping. I can fully retract it now if I want to.

Cutting bits off should be an absolute last resort. I can't think of anything worse than a sensitive cock head rubbing inside my pants all the time.