Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I didn’t get “radicalized” by incel forums

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
The first time I hopped on and read .. I was like “damn there’s a whole subreddit full of people just like me, this is what I’ve been experiencing my whole life”

no radicalization occurred

I got radicalized by life

word, i was browsing the incel subreddits and i was like, "these dudes are so relatable." and then i realized i was incel myself.

I got radicalized by women.

i got black pilled through watching mickey mouse

word, i was browsing the incel subreddits and i was like, "these dudes are so relatable." and then i realized i was incel myself.
same, and it actually helped me to not feel alone or crazy

most of us were already broken by then

Started telling my brother how I felt. He was like "Your sounding like an incel". Course now he regrets letting me hear that word.

same, and it actually helped me to not feel alone or crazy

most of us were already broken by then
facts, i was starting to feel suicidal but the incel community helped me cope ngl

I got radicalized by women.
Same. By women and soyciety.
It's their fault, not ours. They ostricized us, they exclude us from every space, they silence us every time, the laugh at us, get off to our suffering, use our ventings as means to feel better about themselves, shut us down in every way they can, witch hunt us, ridicule us, and so on and on and on.
What you see now is the result of their actions. If people were more accepting, open to people that are struggling and going through mental health hardships, people that long for happiness but never achieve it, maybe we would not be like we are not.

It's their fault.

we live in a society :hax:

I got radicalized by libtards and women giving all their love, time, effort and empathy to everyone, every race, and every group and every person except me.:feelsUgh:

The first time I hopped on and read .. I was like “damn there’s a whole subreddit full of people just like me, this is what I’ve been experiencing my whole life”

I was radicalised by Society, throughout my fucking life I was shit on, treated like trash, disrespected, bullied, mocked, never included in any groups, and out of these groups, they were composed of nothing but ignorant thugs, Drug dealers, and tough guys since I lived in the fucking city. I have witnessed and experienced the evil of vile humanity, and for no other than because of bullshit, "hey fatass" (from a middle schooler.), "You are weird" and when I asked them how I was wierd they had no answer, Motherfuckers called me Lame for having hobbies like reading and mathematics, Girls took one quick glance at my FACE and LAUGHED hard when they were asked if they would date me or become my girlfriend.

And these fucking idiot conformist trash have the audacity to say it was these forums that "radicalised" me, NO! it was SOCIETY.

Truth

I remember what my life was like before I found /r/incels. It was a lonely time where I just stumbled alone through the real world and then tried my best to cope on the internet. None of the normies except for a couple of other nerdy Asian men like me could truly understand what my life was like. The normies would pull out all the stops for their problems like drug addiction, cheating, impotence, whatever the fuck. But they could not and would not understand inceldom

Then one day I found my brothers, and things got better.

I'm like bitch, who is your man's? (Aye)
Can't keep my dick in my pants (Aye)
My bitch don't love me no more (Aye)
She kick me out I'm like vro (Aye)
That bitch don't wanna be friends (Aye)
I gave her dick, she amen (Aye)
She put her tongue on my dick (Aye)
Look at my wrist, about 10 (Aye)

I got radicalized by soyciety, white knights, soys and females. When guy tries to protect himself from an aggressive female, every time bunch of white knights jumps to 'save m'lady' but when male is openly trashed and humilated by some female in a cruel ways, other females don't say anything because they think male dignity doesn't exist. And such attitudes are permitted by soyciety. Everyone can shit on a physically weak low value man. If soyciety treats you like trash, I also treat soyciety like trash.

it just showed you the truth, thats it.

I'm not a radical, but I did learn the truth of the black pill by enduring 4 years of highschool. I just didn't have a name for it until after I graduated and learned about the blackpill in 2016. I tried MGTOW coping, but the copes ran out.

I got radicalized by this shit world

Foid, FMD strategy, and latinas radicalized me

I'm pretty certain if I got a gf, I would never be "radicalised" :soy:

it is so refreshing to know other people like me exist, I knew they did abstractly but seemed everyone in my irl was at least normie with some level of experience.

i got blackpilled just looking at my fucking face in the mirror.

you got radicalized by IT.

It's not US that radicalize incels, it's our haters that box us into a mindset wherein WE become the only choice. THEY are the ones who drove you away. Our arms are always closed to outsiders until you fall so low, you deserve to be caught.

I knew they did abstractly but seemed everyone in my irl was at least normie with some level of experience.
Yep, no one i knew was like me, even NT incel-tier guys get gfs cuz of socialmaxxing

I got radicalized by life
Winner, winner, chicken dinner, but the propagandists of the West refuse to see or acknowledge that simply for the fact that they refuse to acknowledge the world they've created has destroyed so many lives. They will double down and blame all of us instead because they refuse to acknowledge their own failures or errors. :feelsjuice:

I was blackpilled and radicalized by IT