Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I did something low inhib in the supermarket

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
I wonder if she knew I was recording, maybe holding your phone sideways by your side is noticeable. Maybe she was too high inhib to confront me.

Not impressed tbh. She has a square ass. The tights are visibly holding up/tightening her flab. Pathetic.

Creepshotting threads are based.

This is the closest we will get to sex.
Also, this should be completely legal (we should be allowed to jerk our cocks in public too) to do towards women who dress like whores
full

There are apps that you can take photos and record videos while your screen is off. It makes recording people on the street way easier, also train a natural stance (in front of the mirror) which you can have a good angle while not appearing suspicious.

Good on OP for bringing a novel thread and burning some calories for the multimedia content.

Creepshotted once or twice in my life and its a very good feeling but i stopped tbh.

I was lucky to get those videos, she was in the female clothes section for 15 minutes so i couldn't get close. She then walked into the video game isle, even then it was lucky my camera skills were good to get the angle right without looking at the phone. You also had to worry about other peiople seeing your phone screen recording too. It gave me a real buzz, I think I might look into buying a spy camera watch or something.
do it can get under skirt shots if you wanna go ultra creep level

do it can get under skirt shots if you wanna go ultra creep level
That's trench level inhib, I saw a video of a man getting caught doing it.

What is with the obsession with asses these days? Such a overrated thing imo. A girl with a pretty face will always catch my eye more

That's a really fine piece of ass. Would fuck her brains out.

I'd be careful though. Once you're caught, it's over: she'll snap a pic of you and post it on social media, and then, it's really over. Or, some white knight will notice and come to rescue m'lady.,

TBH - I've creepshotted a bit. Once, did it in a supermarket that was somewhat far from where I live, and, while the foid did not seem to notice, a middle-aged rednecky looking white knight caught on to me, as he kept staring me down from a distance (FYI not with her, he was with some kids and the bitch was alone). I moved away from her, and did my shopping (I really did need to shop), but white knight was interestingly, constantly shopping the same aisles I was in. apparently keeping tabs on me. I paid for what little I gathered and left the place immediately.

Again, be careful

Last edited:
she is looking at you in one of the pics, she noticed but wanted the attention

What is with the obsession with asses these days? Such a overrated thing imo. A girl with a pretty face will always catch my eye more
Sometimes I agree but it depends on the day for me, some days I prefer big breasts or face.

You are lowinhib god, you should do more of these, I will follow you as a disciple, you shall be st tescocel

I'd be careful though. Once you're caught, it's over: she'll snap a pic of you and post it on social media, and then, it's really over. Or, some white knight will notice and come to rescue m'lady.,

TBH - I've creepshotted a bit. Once, did it in a supermarket that was somewhat far from where I live, and, while the foid did not seem to notice, a middle-aged rednecky looking white knight caught on to me, as he kept staring me down from a distance (FYI not with her, he was with some kids and the bitch was alone). I moved away from her, and did my shopping (I really did need to shop), but white knight was interestingly, constantly shopping the same aisles I was in. apparently keeping tabs on me. I paid for what little I gathered and left the place immediately.

Again, be careful
Were you taking photos or recording videos? When I was recording yesterday I noticed there wasn't even anyone manning the cctv camera station.

Were you taking photos or recording videos? When I was recording yesterday I noticed there wasn't even anyone manning the cctv camera station.

Photos. But on silent of course. And discretely, holding my phone on my side as if I was simply holding it. I'm super high inhib and paranoid, but it seems like the guy noticed.

I saw a jailbait ass like this today :feelscry:

:lul: cuck. Lmao he didn't say anything but follows you around everywhere.

Next time pick a better looking foid

I am sure I will get a ban for fem worship for this but it was exhilarating. I went to the supermarket and was in the queue because of the rice virus, I noticed this woman with a big ass and I couldn't keep my eyes off it, she must be one of those gym roasties. When I went in I couldn't help but follow her, usually I don't do this but the cuck or the low inhibcel in me came to the surface. She went up to the clothing floor and I followed her up the escalator, I seen her looking at the lingerie so I stood in the video game isle keeping one eye on her for 10 minutes. I decided that I needed a video of her so I got some distant footage of her, I was about to give up trying to get a close up of her but then she was in the same Isle as me. I got the phone recording quickly and I recorded her as she walked past, my hand was shaking as there were security cameras above me, I was afraid someone might see what I was doing. My legs were like jelly at this point and I then followed her down the escelator, I followed her around the store for a few minutes more and when I walked out the door I walked right past her, little did she know I had footage of her to masturbate to on my phone and my cock was dripping with pre cum. This may not sound low inhib but I have read about men getting caught doing this, if I was caught they would have mentioned me in the crime section of the local newspaper and my family and neighbours would have found out.

View attachment 252772View attachment 252774View attachment 252775View attachment 252777View attachment 252778View attachment 252779View attachment 252780View attachment 252781
Are those yogurt pants?