Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I did something low inhib in the supermarket

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I am sure I will get a ban for fem worship for this but it was exhilarating. I went to the supermarket and was in the queue because of the rice virus, I noticed this woman with a big ass and I couldn't keep my eyes off it, she must be one of those gym roasties. When I went in I couldn't help but follow her, usually I don't do this but the cuck or the low inhibcel in me came to the surface. She went up to the clothing floor and I followed her up the escalator, I seen her looking at the lingerie so I stood in the video game isle keeping one eye on her for 10 minutes. I decided that I needed a video of her so I got some distant footage of her, I was about to give up trying to get a close up of her but then she was in the same Isle as me. I got the phone recording quickly and I recorded her as she walked past, my hand was shaking as there were security cameras above me, I was afraid someone might see what I was doing. My legs were like jelly at this point and I then followed her down the escelator, I followed her around the store for a few minutes more and when I walked out the door I walked right past her, little did she know I had footage of her to masturbate to on my phone and my cock was dripping with pre cum. This may not sound low inhib but I have read about men getting caught doing this, if I was caught they would have mentioned me in the crime section of the local newspaper and my family and neighbours would have found out.

20200506 182342
 20200506 181952
 20200506 182013
 20200506 182112
 20200506 182214
 20200506 182242
 20200506 182300
 20200506 182315

Last edited:
Not the type of girl i like tbh
Also if bbc tyrone only was a person this looks like it.

Last edited:
You are always so low inhib and I love it quite honestly.

Last edited:
The way you described that ass I thought it would be mindblowing. That's it? These are the women we're in agony over?

Jfl these creepshot threads are back. Haven't seen one in months.

The way you described that ass I thought it would be mindblowing. That's it? These are the women we're in agony over?
It looked better in reality. It was ridiculous, I wouldn't have followed her for 20 minutes if it wasn't

I wouldnt risk doing that tbh if you get caught its over

Based as fuck OP :feelsokman: this is what happens when you deny men sex. Though she's not that great at all and is probably sucking BBC as we speak.

Should have gotten a close ass shot. Good work nonetheless.

In the third picture, she is making eye-contact with you. Fakecel detected.

Well at least you have a decent phone camera...

going to coom to this later. thanks for the content man

not bad typical blonde bimbo. I couldnt fap to this though tbh as its not close or detailed enough. I was see face properly and tits or ass or something with it and clear quality to fap to. Try get some more quality shit. Good effort though

not bad typical blonde bimbo. I couldnt fap to this though tbh as its not close or detailed enough. I was see face properly and tits or ass or something with it and clear quality to fap to. Try get some more quality shit. Good effort though
It was a valiant effort nevertheless.

LOL, if anyone catches you and accuses you of stalking her, you can just pretend to be another one of the Jew's "protected class" ie a fag and prissily lecture anyone (in true fag fashion) that tries to scold you/take you into custody etc, that you were "just getting photographic proof" for the ZOG piglice that: "OMG! SHE WASN'T SOCIAL DISTANCING AND WHERE OH WHERE WAS HER MASK? OMG!!":soy::feels::soy:

Remember everyone fags are literally the only thing that trumps or equals "queens" in the Jew/Cultural Marxist/Communist/Political correctness hierarchy.

Last edited:
I was lucky to get those videos, she was in the female clothes section for 15 minutes so i couldn't get close. She then walked into the video game isle, even then it was lucky my camera skills were good to get the angle right without looking at the phone. You also had to worry about other peiople seeing your phone screen recording too. It gave me a real buzz, I think I might look into buying a spy camera watch or something.

Guess this makes you a chad since some faggots are signing up for her onlyfans and you got it for free.

Based and supermarketpilled.

You can't dress like that expecting to not get stared at

Really low inhib, i would btw