Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I did something and now I am being torn apart...

Agreed, wish I had known you a year ago.
She not only deserves death, but to be tortured until she practically begs for it.
Would you torture her yourself given the chance?

Damn lol at how many different Incels come out with stories about her. How many people did she date/was friends with?
She dated 3 incels and was friends with nearly everyone from incel servers

Damn lol at how many different Incels come out with stories about her. How many people did she date/was friends with?
Exactly what I'm thinking, lol. She's essentially an expert on hopping from one cock to another.

Exactly what I'm thinking, lol. She's essentially an expert on hopping from one cock to another.
It's like in real life she's a loser but online she is a Stacy, the double life. At least take comfort in the fact that she'll never lose her virginity because all the boys at her school are creeped out by her

She dated 3 incels and was friends with nearly everyone from incel servers
You think it """dated""" just three incels lmao? Triple that shit and we'd be getting somewhat close.

You think it """dated""" just three incels lmao? Triple that shit and we'd be getting somewhat close.
I know she dated 3 incels, I was 'besties' with her from the beginning and with her through all of them, all her fucking bragging and stupid 'he's the once' for each, made me roll my eyes to the back of my head. She was such a fucking mole

I know she dated 3 incels, I was 'besties' with her from the beginning and with her through all of them, all her fucking bragging and stupid 'he's the once' for each, made me roll my eyes to the back of my head. She was such a fucking mole
She lied to you bro. Probably because she didn't want to appear slutty like they always do. I know for a fact it's a lot more than three.

Can't share much more I'm afraid.
I just know of Minjaze, some dude from the Netherlands, and the jewish dude, I guess you could include delta if you wanted but he just dated her for a meme

I can't tell you guys much more as it would threaten my anonymity. Apologies.

It's like in real life she's a loser but online she is a Stacy, the double life. At least take comfort in the fact that she'll never lose her virginity because all the boys at her school are creeped out by her
Exactly, guys irl avoid her because she's fucking nuts so she uses the desperation of lonely men to inflate her ego.

Hope so.

I can't tell you guys much more as it would threaten my anonymity. Apologies.
You really think that anyone would care about who you are? Do it, be a hERo.

I have no clue how you even know all of that, it's starting to get suspicious.

Yeah.
She doesn't deserve our attention, it's not like she's even genuine.
I think she's genuine, but really retarded. You haven't heard half the dumb shit that comes out of her

Posted pictures of a girl who I felt wronged me on 4Chan along with her name.
kek. You didn't destroy her life buddy boyo. Don't believe what over dramatic Roasties say. I doubt she knows what it is like to have her life truly torn apart.

Holy shit, just found out she sent full nudes to another guy.
Just fucking kill me already.
I was literally cucked by a girl younger than me.
Kek. Women are whores lmao.

Lol is this the same girl deadinside posted about? So she got private information published by two people at once?? Or are there several girls roaming around that try to get an incel online-bf? Wait, could it maybe be that deadinside and minijaze are the same person after all? Mysterious case

I think she's genuine, but really retarded. You haven't heard half the dumb shit that comes out of her
She very well could have been, but I find it very hard to trust women outside my own mother.

It was the same girl, she always talked about how you rejected her on reddit. You were her oneitis for a while I think
I didn't "reject" her persay (if this is the same girl), but I simply did not trust her (this was after I posted pics of myself as MadeToBe Lonely and attracted a ton of drama). I just didn't trust her. Besides, even if she was genuinely interested in me, I don't think a long distance relationship would work tbh.

cucks still getting exposed ITT.

smh