Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I did something and now I am being torn apart...

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
These past few days, I have let myself be consumed by anger and envy - many unpleasant revelations have hit me hard and I simply couldn't bear them... So I did something cruel and unforgivable. It doesn't matter what I did, all that matters is that my actions essentially destroyed someone's life.

By all accounts I should be overjoyed, this person has brought me enough grief for a lifetime and constantly lied to me. Yet, there is just something about a person telling you that they can't live because of what you did and that they're completely ruined that makes you feel sorry for them. To make matters worse, this person is asking ME if I'M okay... This is someone who should rightfully hate me with a burning passion... Why show any compassion towards me? Why make me doubt my vendetta? Was inceltears right all of this time? Did I let inceldom turn me into a horrible person?

we can't help you if you don't tell the story bud

If this is about HER, why do you think she gave her real name?

We will need mmore details than that if you want any advice
Posted pictures of a girl who I felt wronged me on 4Chan along with her name.

Be happy you did what you did. It was for the better if it hurt someone.
I can't help but wonder though... Does that mean I'm just as bad, if not worse, than those who have made my life hell?

details or gtfo.

1. Let's see the pics
2. What kind of pics?
3. Show us the pics
4. Why were you motivated to do this?
5. Pics.

4chan wont hunt her down or anything man. They'll just send a bit of hate mail/messages and forget about it the next day. Stop being a cuck.

4chan wont hunt her down or anything man. They'll just send a bit of hate mail/messages and forget about it the next day. Stop being a cuck.
I know, but she seems really devastated by it anyways. What if she commits suicide or something?

Doxxing isn't even life ruining unless you have something to hide. Like everyone that knows your personal stuff in real life could just go on the internet and post it and nothing would happen because no one cares. But yeah it's still pretty bad.

How did they discover it was you?

What did she do to wrong you? Do you feel you response was disproportionate

I know, but she seems really devastated by it anyways. What if she commits suicide or something?
Wouldn't that be a preferable outcome? And she dosnt know it was you so why give a shit?

Who gives a shit she is a bitch, don't feel any sympathy, block that bitch

Wouldn't that be a preferable outcome? And she dosnt know it was you so why give a shit?
That's what I thought too, but now I'm starting to have doubts.
She does though, as I said she confronted me about it.

Seems like a sticky situation.....Don't let the past consume you with hate

What did she do to wrong you? Do you feel you response was disproportionate
Entered a long distance relationship with me, told me she "loved me" only to leave me out of nowhere and claim she's "not stable for a relationship" and then proceed to date and sext with other guys immediately afterwards.

What do you think, is what I did wrong?

Lol, was that the girl that you posted about her being your oneitis? The one that was supposed to be blackpilled and "sympathised" with incels and then deleted all her videos because she got blackmailed by catfishman?

Lol, was that the girl that you posted about her being your oneitis? The one that was supposed to be blackpilled and "sympathised" with incels and then deleted all her videos because she got blackmailed by catfishman?
Lol yep.

Entered a long distance relationship with me, told me she "loved me" only to leave me out of nowhere and claim she's "not stable for a relationship" and then proceed to date and sext with other guys immediately afterwards.

What do you think, is what I did wrong?
IMO. She played with your emotions when she knew you were a lonely guy and discarded you, I am a non vindictive person but fuck that bitch

When did she get blackmailed by catfishman?

Why the fuck is she slapping herself? What's the context here?

I think the video title was something like "The people who hate me will like this".

4chan won't do anything.

Remember that women are master manipulators.

She'll forget about it once she meets up with the next Chad.

you're too easily manipulated. She's not "completely ruined" - this is just one of the strategies females use to reel you back in. Guilt and shame are their primary weapons. Get over this bitch, you're worthless to her. Reminder that she didn't even care when you were suicidal

4chan won't do anything.

Remember that women are master manipulators.

She'll forget about it once she meets up with the next Chad.
Yeah, she's probably just trying to trap me again.
After all, she was the one who thought me as expendable, so why should I feel bad?

Reading the OP I thought you snapped on a family member or something, but what you actually did was expose a bitch? Good job brother.

When did she get blackmailed by catfishman?
I think it was posted on IT or r/drama, basically catfishman tried to blackmail her into entering a Long term relationship with him (pathetic as fuck) so she deleted all her videos and some kiwifarms user doxxed catfishman as a result.

This shit's gonna blow over real quick. Fuck this whore. She's useless to you bro.

you're too easily manipulated. She's not "completely ruined" - this is just one of the strategies females use to reel you back in. Guilt and shame are their primary weapons. Get over this bitch, you're worthless to her. Reminder that she didn't even care when you were suicidal
You're right, while I nearly killed myself because of my love for her she told Catfishman how she wanted to fuck him and dated that other dude for months and told him she loved him. I am but a pawn in her eyes, someone to be emotionally abused.

She seems like a predatory person from the little I’ve seen of her.
I think people like her serve a purpose, they expose the fakes amongst our ranks. You're being tested, don't fail.

I think it was posted on IT or r/drama, basically catfishman tried to blackmail her into entering a Long term relationship with him (pathetic as fuck) so she deleted all her videos and some kiwifarms user doxxed catfishman as a result.

I think that was another girl.

Yeah, she's probably just trying to trap me again.
After all, she was the one who thought me as expendable, so why should I feel bad?

Yeah.

Did you break off all contact with her?

I think people like her serve a purpose, they expose the fakes amongst our ranks. You're being tested, don't fail.
Yeah, like an emotional sponge.
Guess this really is a test for me, to prove whether or not I resort to being a cuck the moment a girl tries to guilt trip me. I cannot let myself falter now.

word. So many cucks already exposed, I thought we were blackpilled here.

while we're on the topic, catfishman is a fuckin liar. Dude claimed he knows nothing about her just a few days ago

Lol, could you pm me her discord?
I want to ask her how many orbiters she has.
I don't know what her discord is, I only know her from Reddit.