Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i did my sister cry

ubermensch666

ubermensch666

Praised be the Morning Star.
Well, mounths ago she said anything to me who makes me angry and sad. I wont said what was because need a lot of context of my life and i dont wanna tell.
Well, currently in my house have only one smartphone charger and im using. She ask me for use and i said my smartphone dont finish to charge. She tell me she need charge before night because she will go for someplace. I denied and she get out of my room angry and cried and knocking on her door. She's in her room and probably cry because she is a sub-human low iq bitch loser. In begin i feel some empathy but i remenber that is a bitch who said some shit for me and now i'm enjoyng it

How old is she brocel, imagine crying over a charger

entitled bitch can't take no for an answer

Is she Cluster B? Who the fuck starts crying over that? :lul:

Yeah when she cries in this situation it's basically a signal that she sees you as an inferior to be stepped on. In other words you should basically cut her off and never appeal to her or try to help her because she won't be grateful. If you help her she will make you regret it by punishing you. Don't just take this event lightly it's an important signal of the danger that awaits you. Never ever forget this event. Write it down and review it whenever you feel the urge to change your mind about her.