Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I Did It- I Ascended & Found A Cute Loving GF.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

nevER lose your smile
★★★★★
shrek-like-that-will-happen.gif

Tenor

Psyche NIGGAS

It's actually my birthday today, I'm 22 now.

Every year, I edge closer to my Wizard status: Honestly, I think I just stopped caring about birthdays when I was about 17-18, what do I really have to celebrate?

But hey, at least I'm a year closer to the sweet relief of death. :society:

Thank you, to my fellow Jites:
@Adolf Hitler @Pancakecel @TBIcel @Puppeter @ItsovERfucks @Corvus @To koniec @Ron.Belgrade @WorthlessSlavicShit @turbocuckcel_7000 @Friezacel @Uggo Mongo @Pixycel @weaselbomber @LeFrenchCel @lazy_gamer_423 @based_meme @Jud Pottah

And to the rest, who are incredibly based:

@Confessor @wereq @Chudpreet @Lurkercel0 @La Grande Infamie @Mrugly420 @Bianor @Grim_Reaper @Biowaste Removal @ElTruecel @Mortis

Still deciding on ordering a Burrito, or Pizza. :feelsjuice:

Happy birthday, brocel

Happy birthday bro

Happy birthday, any plans for the big day

It's over for you if you have to rot here on your birthday.

View attachment 1160039

Psyche NIGGAS

Every year, I edge closer to my Wizard status: Honestly, I think I just stopped caring about birthdays when I was about 17-18, what do I really have to celebrate?

@Adolf Hitler @Pancakecel @TBIcel @Puppeter @ItsovERfucks @Corvus @To koniec @Ron.Belgrade @WorthlessSlavicShit @turbocuckcel_7000 @Friezacel @Uggo Mongo @Pixycel @weaselbomber @LeFrenchCel @lazy_gamer_423 @based_meme @Jud Pottah

@Confessor @wereq @Chudpreet @Lurkercel0 @La Grande Infamie @Mrugly420 @Bianor @Grim_Reaper @Biowaste Removal @ElTruecel @Mortis

happy birthday bro, and have a comfy day

View attachment 1160039

Psyche NIGGAS

Happy Birthday Bro

You need to be more socially active brocel. It's the only way of getting a gf. Try it till 30 at least.

Happy birthday pepe

Happy birthday, brocel :feelsautistic:

Happy birthday brother

Definitely get some pizza. :feelsclown:

Unless you are one of @Dregster’s people. :society:

Then burritos it is! :feelskek:

Honestly, I think I just stopped caring about birthdays when I was about 17-18, what do I really have to celebrate?
I stopped caring when I was 15. My teenage years were extremely dull and lifeless.

Happy birthday brother

Happy birthday. Now when will you make a woman give birth

Happy birthday negro

View attachment 1160039

Psyche NIGGAS

Burrito mogs

Happy birthday !

happy birthday vro ヾ(・ω・)メ(・ω・)ノ

Happy birthday brocel!!

Happy birthday bro

Happy birthday.

Happy birthday buddy boyo:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:.

Happy Birthday Dancing GIF by Just  Dance
Happy Birthday GIF by American Bridge 21st Century
Happy Birthday GIF by American Bridge 21st Century

happy birthday

Happy birthday, I wish you good fortune in finding a white wife to propagate the white race.

Happy birthday

Happy birthday brocel make sure you eat a lot of good food and smoke a lot of weed. We should have some sort of big forum event if this forum is still around and you are still on it when your a wizard.

Also this just made me realize how long I have been here for :fuk:

Happy birthday!

I almost had a heart attack thinking that you had actually ascended and left :dafuckfeels:

I’m late to this but happy birthday, brocel, can't believe the time passes away so quickly.

Order a delicious neapolitan or deep-dish 'za for me.

Last edited: