Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I did it boys, we're famous.

PheneZ

PheneZ

擬似セルは、ノーマルとチェインよりも悪い
-
This guy really needs to shut it down. I mean, our 15 minutes of fame is over, and this guy still wants to give us negative attention so he can get 4000 views a video as opposed to 1000. For real, leave us alone to be blackpilled

This guy really needs to shut it down. I mean, our 15 minutes of fame is over, and this guy still wants to give us negative attention so he can get 4000 views a video as opposed to 1000. For real, leave us alone to be blackpilled

Anything to spread the blackpill.

Inceltears is relentless in their attacks and moral crusading, insuceptible to facts or evidence purely driven by lust and the moral high ground.

Preying on the bottom rungs of society is a pitiful and disgusting thing to do, much less be as obsessed with as IT is.

This guy is such a douche. Doesnt he have a life or something? Is he so bored that he has to do this?

Inceltears is relentless in their attacks and moral crusading, insuceptible to facts or evidence purely driven by lust and the moral high ground.

Preying on the bottom rungs of society is a pitiful and disgusting thing to do, much less be as obsessed with as IT is.

Meh, I like how the thumbnail has a sad face, reminds me of PUAHate.

This guy is such a douche. Doesnt he have a life or something? Is he so bored that he has to do this?
I'd like to see him make any relevant commentary to actually debunk the key points of the blackpill, but these cucks are too retarded to even question it besides point out "IT'S BAD MUH FEELINGS AND MORALS"

what a retard

why is he trying to split hairs about who's really black/redpilled or not, oh right, video views

lul this guy and his friends dont care about incels. look at all the foids and normies mocking us in the comments. they are making videos because incels are funny to them. we are his personal zoo to throw peanuts at. if any of you made "friends" with this guy prepare to dance like a monkey because he sees you as a tool and nothing more.

Delusional norwood nigger that needs an invitation link, tires to criticise us.

am I in this one
all I care about

This guy seems full of shit tbh. I don't care about his will to inspire us.

guy has no ideas and all of his positivity doesn't bring any viewers lol

If incels are such a view magnet, we need to create our own incel content network. We should at least be getting paid off of our content.

A normie outcast reviewing a site about outcasts.

If incels are such a view magnet, we need to create our own incel content network. We should at least be getting paid off of our content.

fully agree, we're obviously very interesting, and we all know how foids feel about fame, we should all be swimming in pussy.

this bald faggot just spews the same thing over and over again each video he isn't ready to take the blackpill because he knows its over for baldcels

I say OP Is this bald normie's account here. Anyways, hes just another bald fatty who thinking he's cool. Nothing really important

So those asshole youtubers make videos about us and then they have more visits?.

I hate them all.

I say OP Is this bald normie's account here. Anyways, hes just another bald fatty who thinking he's cool. Nothing really important

We are the disciples of jesus or muhammad in his days of persecution. We shall rise.

I used to watch him and like his videos but he's really pissing me off right now, all his videos and collabs are about making fun and mocking us. When we give arguments and logical points these normies just ignore them and continue to shit on us

This idiot will start video holywar against us now? Like he is got nothing else to do at all. What a pity.

Honestly any exposure is good exposure as far as spreading the blackpill. They can virtue signal all they want, but they are just spreading the message to a silent downtrodden majority (namely all sub-8 males that aren't cucks) that will one day strike back with a vengeance. It's called The Trump Effect.

You know, I've seen some of Cuestar's videos, and it all seems to boil down to an easy way to score internet points on YouTube.

Clearly, the mainstream and individuals like this Based Shaman character are convinced that biology either doesn't exist, or that - via a few simple life hacks such as a haircut or good clothes - biology can be made so malleable that it might as well not exist. In other words, a good fitness plan and a haircut, in addition to a new career path can completely warp and/or defy millions of years of hominid evolution.

But anyways, Shaman states, "I don't want you [incels] to live like that." But anyone who's seen Face and LMS' channel knows what the biological ques that attract the opposite sex are, and there is data to back that up in his videos.

What solutions do these people actually provide?

He actually says in this video that you need to be positive, but what does that even mean?

Can a man walk on water just by being positive?

Clearly, this mindset ignores or dismisses natural laws from the get go, and thus this intellectual fallacy of assuming one's conclusion and then concluding ones own premise is at play.

Meanwhile, notice that no actual solutions are given beyond this, let alone facts to back it up. He can't give solutions to inceldom, any more than a PUA who tells men to sleep with high volumes of women, but can't give solutions/legal aid should a false rape allegation occur.

That said, I've just decided not to lend an ear to these people. It's a waste of my time.
I used to watch him and like his videos but he's really pissing me off right now, all his videos and collabs are about making fun and mocking us. When we give arguments and logical points these normies just ignore them and continue to shit on us
He doesn't have any arguments.

I used to watch a lot of MGTOW videos, and the arguments were the same from their detractors:

"You're the same as the feminists"
"You can't get laid"
"Neckbeard, basement dwelling virgins"
"Man up!"
"Anti-family"

It was almost as if these guys are reading off of the same script, not to mention they don't even represent the arguments accurately.

Now it's our turn. Oh well, it will eventually get old.

Last edited:
This faggot needs to press a gun to his bald head and pull the trigger.

We've been famous T_T
plus that video has been reposted here at least 4 times already

Honestly, I don't know why this guy continues to cover us. It obviously isn't getting him likes or clicks. His pop drama videos get way more of those than his covering of incels. His vitriol for incels has to be personal, because covering the topic certainly isn't increasing traffic to his channel.

and now he is getting views and popularity from us, good job.
He did a great move on making a second video so there would be a second thread about him.

dhMeAzK.gif

"famous"
"771 views"
This guy NFKRZ made a video on us, it actually has views around 120k Click here to see that. I won't say opinions here
Yep, I have a thread on it too https://incels.is/threads/holy-shit-nfkrz-made-a-video-about-us.50471/

Sadly he did that and there so many dumb arguments from his side... :/
Honestly, I don't know why this guy continues to cover us. It obviously isn't getting him likes or clicks. His pop drama videos get way more of those than his covering of incels. His vitriol for incels has to be personal, because covering the topic certainly isn't increasing traffic to his channel.
It doesn't?
600 views from this thread alone

You might think that's a small number but that's actually not fucking bad for a small channel.. Don't forget there's another thread too.

Last edited:
It doesn't?
600 views from this thread alone
View attachment 29004
You might think that's a small number but that's actually not fucking bad for a small channel.. Don't forget there's another thread too.
Dude has like two million views from talking about XXXtentacion and Dan Schneider. More than he'll ever get from us.

someone needs to kill this guy. Also, nigga we made it :feelzez:

Last edited: