Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I did a BITE model test to see how cult like the IncelTear community is

• Thread starter RemoveNormalfags
  • Start date
RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
This is a response to the following thread on IT :feelsEhh::

BITE handout:

Behavior control part 1
1. Dependency and obedience?
More or less. They put down anyone who tries to spread rational and objective blackpill content and criticizes them.
Statistics which uphold the blackpill are not welcomed and not featured at all.
2. Modify behaviors?
Yes, by rewarding people with upvotes and/or Reddit awards.
Yeah whole Reddit modifies behaviors in that way. But IT awards people who simply take a screenshot and upload it to Reddit. That act requires no effort at all.
3. Dictate where and with whom you live?
Indirectly. Most of them plead not to interact with incels in real life.
4. Restrict sexuality?
Very controversial point, but in some way yes I guess. They tell that it's wrong to be attracted to younger females.

Behavior control part 2
1. Sexuality control?
See point above.
2. Control clothing or hairstyle?
Not really, but they are very biased towards incels (e.g. they are all neckbeards (bullshit allegation), ...).
3. Control food or drink?
No.
4. Cause sleep deprivation?
Not intentionally. Even though the dopamine rush from upvotes/comments could lead to an addiction.
But unlike the user who made this test about us, I'm not gonna count it, because that point is ridiculous.

Behavior control part 3
1. Exploit financially?
Intentionally no, but in some way yes. Reddit offers the option to buy rewards with real money and award other users with these rewards.
No one really benefits from these awards, the money goes to the big company.
2. Restrict leisure time/activites?
Not really, even though they often judge people (especially incels) for living in social isolation. Most of these people don't want to live in social isolation, but there is no way out for them. They desperate situation.
Instead of trying to help these people, they just make fun of them.
3. Need to go to them for major decisions?
No.

Information control part 1
1. Deliberately withhold info?
Hell yeah. They only feature posts which let incels appear in a bad light.
They never even try to relate or acknowledge to incels and their problems.
2. Forbid interacting with critics/deserters?
Yes. If I remember correctly, only approved users can post there. Or the mods have to approve every post before it goes public?
3. Discourage non cult sources?
They obviously discourage objective pro-blackpill sources.
4. Insider vs outsider doctrine?
Yes. I can literally copy and paste the text which they used for us.
Got a whole us vs them thing going on. Have private echochamber sites. It's not exclusive but they defs keep out and ban detractors that pop up.

Information control part 2
1. Propaganda?
Yeah, through anti-incel memes, which try to deride incels and their problems.
2. Blackmail with personal info?
I'm gonna say no, even though most of IT users would probably doxx and ruin the lives of incels even more in a heartbeat.
And they would probably enjoy the whole thing.
3. Gaslighting?
They are trying to manipulate people's thoughts about incels and the dating scene.
4. Require you to report your thoughts?
No.
5. Require you to spy?
Yes. They don't spy on their own users, but on incels.
They are basically a spy-community.

Thought control part 1
1. Black and white, us vs them thinking?
Their whole community focuses on mocking incels.
It's not a us vs the world thinking, but a us vs incels thinking and since they only focus on us I'm gonna count that point.
2. Change your identity?
No.
3. Use loaded terminology to stop thinking?
No.
4. Use hypnosis?
No.
5. Use thought stopping techniques?
In some way yes, by not allowing any opinions which criticize them.
They also don't want to get the viewpoints of incels Individuals.
They simply bully them without even trying to understand their problems.

Thought control part 2
1. Allow only positive thoughts?
Yeah, they are boosting up themselves in the comments.
Desperate incels and negative thoughts are not really welcomed.
2. Use excessive mediation/chanting to stop thoughts?
No.
3. Reject rational analysis?
Yes. They literally reject every pro-blackpill statistic/analysis (e.g. rising male virginity, ...). They don't even concern with it.

Emotional control part 1
1. Instill fear of leaving
No.
2. Label some emotions as wrong?
Yes. They often label our emotions as wrong. We are not allowed to vent about our situation.
3. Teach emotion stopping techniques?
Yeah, by constantly telling to incels to just improve themselves and go to therapy.
They don't want incels to rationaly grapple with their situation.
4. Promote feelings of guilt/unworthiness?
Yes, towards incels.
5. Love bombing?
Yeah, by constantly telling how great they are compared to incels.
6. Threaten friends and family?
Not directly family and friends, but they often subconsciously (and sometimes even completely obviously) tell incels to commit suicide.
(They threaten incels with doxxing?)

Emotional control part 2
1. Shunning
(Pretty similar to their analysis)
They disregard anyone who disagrees and critisizes them.
They don't allow pro incel content at all, even though it's a community which focuses on incels...
2. Teach there is no happiness or peace outside the group?
No, not really.

Conclusion
The person who made this test about the incel community posted some kind of point system here.
Each category contains a maximum amount of points to reach. The more points a community reaches, the more cultish it is.
But that point system is not mentioned in the PDF, so I have no idea where IT OP got that from?
I'm gonna do it without that system.

The IncelTear community contains many cult-like traits.
They are not a self-contained group, but their existence is based on the incel community.
In the first moment they seem like a group which reveals toxic incel content.
But if you look closer at them, you realize that it's basically a group of cyber bullies and modern witch hunters.
They do not have the intention to help incels at all, they just want to ridicule them.
I'm consindering them as a hate subreddit and they are obviously breaking the Reddit content policy.

I have no idea what they are expecting from themselves? They literally just put more fuel into a already burning fire.

"B-b-but you are literally refusing all help we offer you :soy:."
But then why are you not trying to solve that problem? It's not like we want to be incels, but most of us are completely desperate and hopeless.

Incels should absolutely avoid that place.
I can understand if some incels think that .co is too toxic and I advise these people to go to r/IncelsWithoutHate(or r/IncelExit), but don't ever go to r/IncelTear.
That group does more harm than good.

Last edited:
iirc @shii410 disproved this whole "muh .co is a cult" thing (not sure if that was him)

But we are the good guys :soy:

Very high IQ post. From what I've seen inceltear will literally disagree with anything we say just as long as we say it. I've literally seen them justify a woman licking an elephant penis just because we were joking about the elephant pill on braincels.

They will also literally dismiss all our life experiences and autamtically force their brainwashed reasoning on why they everything happens on us. They're delusional, brainwash and 100% cultish

Good thread. Bookmarked.

not sure exactly what you're referring to tbh
Someone with an anime avatar once made a thread disproving point by point that the characteristics of a cult don't apply to .co or inceldom. Guess it wasn't you then, sry for tagging you

not sure exactly what you're referring to tbh
It was @mental_out who did so I think. He got you confused with someone else from the Toaru gang.

I saw their post and thought about doing this. Truly an excellent piece. Mods pin this.

:blackpill:

They don’t even allow any kind of civil discourse. They will say things that are blatantly false and if you try to challenge them or even have a discussion it’s an instant ban. Classic cult stuff where you either fall in line or you get silenced.

Last edited:
The bite models been done ages ago. Some of them had never heard of it before me and some others bought it up. Their attempt misses the mark however because it's full of falsities and biases. If you actually do a proper comparison between inceldom, this community and IT. IT actually score much higher on the bite model
They'll take random elements of various separate incel communities, and then apply them to a model that was never designed for use for online communities in the first place.

Very scientific indeed.

Was this a thread? If u find it pls gimme da link

who cares if we're a cult when we're also terrorists and public enemies

They don’t even allow any kind of civil discourse. They will say things that are blatantly false and if you try to challenge them or even have a discussion it’s an instant ban. Classic cult stuff where you either fall in line or your get silenced.
Of course they don't. It's not in their interest to. Ideological echo chambers and hysteria makes for better karma farming.

This is a response to the following thread on IT :feelsEhh::

BITE handout:

Behavior control part 1
1. Dependency and obedience?
More or less. They put down anyone who tries to spread rational and objective blackpill content and criticizes them.
Statistics which uphold the blackpill are not welcomed and not featured at all.
2. Modify behaviors?
Yes, by rewarding people with upvotes and/or Reddit awards.
Yeah whole Reddit modifies behaviors in that way. But IT awards people who simply take a screenshot and upload it to Reddit. That act requires no effort at all.
3. Dictate where and with whom you live?
Indirectly. Most of them plead not to interact with incels in real life.
4. Restrict sexuality?
Very controversial point, but in some way yes I guess. They tell that it's wrong to be attracted to younger females.

Behavior control part 2
1. Sexuality control?
See point above.
2. Control clothing or hairstyle?
Not really, but they are very biased towards incels (e.g. they are all neckbeards (bullshit allegation), ...).
3. Control food or drink?
No.
4. Cause sleep deprivation?
Not intentionally. Even though the dopamine rush from upvotes/comments could lead to an addiction.
But unlike the user who made this test about us, I'm not gonna count it, because that point is ridiculous.

Behavior control part 3
1. Exploit financially?
Intentionally no, but in some way yes. Reddit offers the option to buy rewards with real money and award other users with these rewards.
No one really benefits from these awards, the money goes to the big company.
2. Restrict leisure time/activites?
Not really, even though they often judge people (especially incels) for living in social isolation. Most of these people don't want to live in social isolation, but there is no way out for them. They desperate situation.
Instead of trying to help these people, they just make fun of them.
3. Need to go to them for major decisions?
No.

Information control part 1
1. Deliberately withhold info?
Hell yeah. They only feature posts which let incels appear in a bad light.
They never even try to relate or acknowledge to incels and their problems.
2. Forbid interacting with critics/deserters?
Yes. If I remember correctly, only approved users can post there. Or the mods have to approve every post before it goes public?
3. Discourage non cult sources?
They obviously discourage objective pro-blackpill sources.
4. Insider vs outsider doctrine?
Yes. I can literally copy and paste the text which they used for us.
Got a whole us vs them thing going on. Have private echochamber sites. It's not exclusive but they defs keep out and ban detractors that pop up.

Information control part 2
1. Propaganda?
Yeah, through anti-incel memes, which try to deride incels and their problems.
2. Blackmail with personal info?
I'm gonna say no, even though most of IT users would probably doxx and ruin the lives of incels even more in a heartbeat.
And they would probably enjoy the whole thing.
3. Gaslighting?
They are trying to manipulate people thoughts about incels.
4. Require you to report your thoughts?
No.
5. Require you to spy?
Yes. They don't spy on their own users, but on incels.
They are basically a spy-community.

Thought control part 1
1. Black and white, us vs them thinking?
Their whole community focuses on mocking incels.
It's not a us vs the world thinking, but a us vs incels thinking and since they only focus on us I'm gonna count that point.
2. Change your identity?
No.
3. Use loaded terminology to stop thinking?
No.
4. Use hypnosis?
No.
5. Use thought stopping techniques?
In some way yes, by not allowing any opinions which criticize them.
They also don't want to get the viewpoints of incels Individuals.
They simply bully them without even trying to understand their problems.

Thought control part 2
1. Allow only positive thoughts?
Yeah, they are boosting up themselves in the comments.
Desperate incels and negative thoughts are not really welcomed.
2. Use excessive mediation/chanting to stop thoughts?
No.
3. Reject rational analysis?
Yes. They literally reject every pro-blackpill statistic/analysis (e.g. rising male virginity, ...). They don't even concern with it.

Emotional control part 1
1. Instill fear of leaving
No.
2. Label some emotions as wrong?
Yes. They often label our emotions as wrong. We are not allowed to vent about our situation.
3. Teach emotion stopping techniques?
Yeah, by constantly telling to incels to just improve themselves and go to therapy.
They don't want incels to rationaly grapple with their situation.
4. Promote feelings of guilt/unworthiness?
Yes, towards incels.
5. Love bombing?
Yeah, by constantly telling how great they are compared to incels.
6. Threaten friends and family?
Not directly family and friends, but they often subconsciously (and sometimes even completely obviously) tell incels to commit suicide.
(They threaten incels with doxxing?)

Emotional control part 2
1. Shunning
(Pretty similar to their analysis)
They disregard anyone who disagrees and critisizes them.
They don't allow pro incel content at all, even though it's a community which focuses on incels...
2. Teach there is no happiness or peace outside the group?
No, not really.

Conclusion
The person who made this test about the incel community posted some kind of point system here.
Each category contains a maximum amount of points to reach. The more points a community reaches, the more cultish it is.
But that point system is not mentioned in the PDF, so I have no idea where IT OP got that from?
I'm gonna do it without that system.

The IncelTear community contains many cult-like traits.
They are not a self-contained group, but their existence is based on the incel community.
In the first moment they seem like a group which reveals toxic incel content.
But if you look closer at them, you realize that it's basically a group of cyber bullies and modern witch hunters.
They do not have the intention to help incels at all, they just want to ridicule them.
I'm consindering them as a hate subreddit and they are obviously breaking the Reddit content policy.

I have no idea what they are expecting from themselves? They literally just put more fuel into a already burning fire.

"B-b-but you are literally refusing all help we offer you :soy:."
But then why are you not trying to solve that problem? It's not like we want to be incels, but most of us are completely desperate and hopeless.

Incels should absolutely avoid that place.
I can understand if some incels think that .co is too toxic and I advise these people to go to r/IncelsWithoutHate(or r/IncelExit), but don't ever go to r/IncelTear.
That group does more harm than good.

quick rundown on this model. Will read the main post, after I finish arguing with a religiouscel

They definitely gaslight people. Their dating advice section is literally them gaslighting struggling incels. Any suggestion that it might be looks is disregarded. It’s always that the incel didn’t work on their personality enough, go to therapy, or take enough showers.

Last edited:
They definitely gaslight people. Their dating advice section is literally them gaslighting struggling incels. Any suggestion that it might be looks is disregarded. It’s always that the incel didn’t work on their personality enough, go to therapy, or take enough showers.
I think IT's dating advice section is a great incel recruitment tool.

When struggling low-value men receive condescension and condemnation on one end, and a supportive community on the other, it's clear where they'll eventually go, in the long run.

Okay true, I added it.

That’s true. They are a cult in some ways. They don’t allow incels to dispute anything on their sub. You get banned immediately for being an incel. You can even get banned for defending incels