Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I developed oneitis

• Thread starter war_with_myself
  • Start date
war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Self-banned
-
After failing to approach the girl i liked, I can't stop thinking about her. I don't think i'll ever see her again:cryfeels:

i haven't felt this much emotional turbulence since puberty. it feels like i'm having an internal crises.

I have never found a fictional character much less a real woman I find loveable enough to become fixiated on her. Kinda envious tbh.

What's your height, race and jawline projection

I have never found a fictional character much less a real woman I find loveable enough to become fixiated on her. Kinda envious tbh.
if a semi attractive woman showed interest in you, you might get fixated on her. i think my brain is wired to be prone towards oneitis. idk tbh

if a semi attractive woman showed interest in you, you might get fixated on her. i think my brain is wired to be prone towards oneitis. idk tbh
Maybe I would. Though I am a really weird and abnormal person, so I would not be sure about that.

Now, if I heared a girl passionately talking about men's right and she actually had a clue what she was talking about, I'm pretty sure I would be fixated on her almost no matter what her looks.

And yeah, no doubt it has some big genetic component like every (personality-)trait.