Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I detest christcucks as a Christian incel

Sloth22

Sloth22

Teen love misser
★★
These cucks combine agecuckism,tradcuckism, and feminism into Christian doctrine,and make it a liberal/Jewish version of Christianity. They enforce the standards of Christianity only on males and let females be the most sinful people on Earth. They allow female nature to be abundant and suppress any restriction of it. They deserve the wrath of God for being wolves in sheep's clothing

Christianism is cuckold on practice

The only Christians i have met were in Syria and they are very similar to us. Based, traditional and some of the most honest people, you will meet. When my brother was sick our catholic neighbour toom care of him like on of hers. For me, i dont give a fuck about someones religion except if they are jewish or atheist but other than that if you have good character thats all that matters. What the point of religion if you follow satans footsteps.

Based, either reinforce medieval Christianity or it is forever dead

The only Christians i have met were in Syria and they are very similar to us. Based, traditional and some of the most honest people, you will meet. When my brother was sick our catholic neighbour toom care of him like on of hers. For me, i dont give a fuck about someones religion except if they are jewish or atheist but other than that if you have good character thats all that matters. What the point of religion if you follow satans footsteps.
Americans Christians tend to be christcucks, especially well-known ones in politics and other spheres. There's still some actual Christians in America, but it is rare

They enforce the standards of Christianity only on males and let females be the most sinful people on Earth.
Based af

They allow female nature to be abundant and suppress any restriction of it. They deserve the wrath of God for being wolves in sheep's clothing
Agreed

are you Catholic or Protestant?

These cucks combine agecuckism,tradcuckism, and feminism into Christian doctrine,and make it a liberal/Jewish version of Christianity. They enforce the standards of Christianity only on males and let females be the most sinful people on Earth. They allow female nature to be abundant and suppress any restriction of it. They deserve the wrath of God for being wolves in sheep's clothing

> is christian
> hate "christcucks"

That reminds of

> is a male
> hate "misogynists"
> proceed to make walls of text on reddit to explain how he hates men in general even though he's one himself

You're like a twisted version of a male feminist.

If you want to hate on christians, don't call yourself christian.

All these people on this thread cheering you for hating christianity - the same ones whose cum you drink abundantly - they hate you, they despise you.

Dont try to be their friend.

> is christian
> hate "christcucks"

That reminds of

> is a male
> hate misogynist

You're like a twisted version of a male feminist.

If you want to hate on christians, don't call yourself christians.
They are not Christians. They twisted Christianity toward satanism and the ideas they mix into Christian doctrine aren't Christian. The current Pope is a leftist and a christcuck and exemplifies my issue with them

They are not Christians. They twisted Christianity toward satanism and the ideas they mix into Christian doctrine aren't Christian. The current Pope is a leftist and a christcuck and exemplifies my issue with them

None of the christian-hating people you're trying to court here care.

It's all the same for them.

Anything remotely closed to christianity is cucked, you included, and whatever nuanced version of christianity you believe in included.

They hate you and what you believe in, meanwhile you're trying to make them hard in order to suck their cock.

Personally, that's what I called being cucked.

None of the christian-hating people you're trying to court here care.

It's all the same for them.

Anything remotely closed to christianity is cucked, you included, and whatever nuanced version of christianity you believe in included.

They hate you and what you believe in, meanwhile you're trying to make them hard in order to suck their cock.

Personally, that's what I called being cucked.
How am i trying to impress anti-Christians? Actual Christians would agree with my opinions