Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I destroyed my ears because of social anxiety !

BrokenEnglish

BrokenEnglish

Banned
-
For more than 10 years when i was walking out i was trying to cope with my anxiety and fear of people by putting music extremely loudly in my headset and by walking starring down at my feet, it was making the outside world "invisible" for me. Because of that, right now, i hear white noise, buzzing, and i have a hard time watching the tv with my family because the sound is never loud enough for me. This is a case of inceldom literally ruining our health.

My social anxiety led me to this idea too but I wouldn’t put the volume that loud

How many hours a day would you play music really loudly? Brutal by the way I do the same thing

IMG 2193
Literally the only notification I get daily. :)

How many hours a day would you play music really loudly? Brutal by the way I do the same thing
I was playing music every single second i was outside and not in classes or working, so i would say, 3 to 4 hours a day. Even between classes and working pause, when i was eating i was putting music in my ears when everybody was socializing in campus restaurant.

I was playing music every single second i was outside and not in classes or working, so i would say, 3 to 4 hours a day. Even between classes and working pause, when i was eating i was putting music in my ears when everybody was socializing in campus restaurant.
I do the same. I just skip all classes and go gym now. Still blasting extreme rage full earrape gym music :)

Meeks

Meanwhile Meeks is out slaying pssy

people see me as a ghost

Why don't you get your ears cleaned out, probably wax, if your music too load then wax will build

Why don't you get your ears cleaned out, probably wax, if your music too load then wax will build
I have no wax in my ears lol, i always have a pack of cotton swab on my table and use it almost daily.

I have no wax in my ears lol, i always have a pack of cotton swab on my table and use it almost daily.
Dumb Dumb

Using a cotton swab like a plunger in the ear canal pushes earwax deeper and deeper in. One problem is that if you push the wax deeper inside, there's no way for the wax to get swept out of the ear. Also, cotton swabs can cause punctured ear drums and hearing loss.

Also when you don't have ear wax it normally means its deep inside your ear, that's why you don't have any when you use your finger or cotten buds

I think you should go get it cleaned or checked out

Dumb Dumb

Using a cotton swab like a plunger in the ear canal pushes earwax deeper and deeper in. One problem is that if you push the wax deeper inside, there's no way for the wax to get swept out of the ear. Also, cotton swabs can cause punctured ear drums and hearing loss.

Also when you don't have ear wax it normally means its deep inside your ear, that's why you don't have any when you use your finger or cotten buds

I think you should go get it cleaned or checked out
I also used ear cleaning drops and hydrogen peroxide lol, my ears are cleans, i just fucked them up with music !

I also used ear cleaning drops and hydrogen peroxide lol, my ears are cleans, i just fucked them up with music !
Maybe stop listening to Music for like a month

never began for deafcels

baby drivermaxxing?

Once i shot a gun indoors without protection and have tinitus now

What are you? A fucking retard that doesn't know loud music is damaging ears?
Only you are responsible for ruining your ears.

Stupid threads like this make serious social problems that incel deal with everyday like lookism and halo effect look stupid, because we will be associated with retards that blame society for listening music too loud.

Last edited: