Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I destroy WNs and anti-semitic incels here

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Shoot your best arguments at me, and get raped.

Lmfao @EARTH get in here.

Jews look out for their own tribe and practice collectivism while encouraging whites not to.

Jews invented Tinder, thread closed.

Go magnetically lobotomize your brain again, nigga. Jews have promoted and pushed forward feminism and social justice policies that have made the lives of ugly men objectively worse than they were a hundred years ago. If you're a foid, then yeah, Jews are great, if you're a man, lol, no.

If you can feel better about yourself man.

Yet, it's whites who are listening to them.
Hm, couldn't be because communist infiltrators found roles within our school system and pushed leftist doctrine.
Low-iq post.

Whatever you say kike

Yet, it's whites who are listening to them.

So, what? This isn't some retarded argument about who "deserves" to live and die, it is about identifying mortal enemies. Jews are the enemy of non-jews. The End.

So, what? This isn't some retarded argument about who "deserves" to live and die, it is about identifying mortal enemies. Jews are the enemy of non-jews. The End.
Supporters of Jews on the basis of them deserving to reap the rewards of exploiting others since others are dumb enough to be exploited are unknowingly unirionic supporters of the core tenet of Fascism: Might Makes Right.

(((FONTAINE))) getting BTFO'd.
Also low effort, low quality, bait thread.
Go magnetically lobotomize your brain again, nigga. Jews have promoted and pushed forward feminism and social justice policies that have made the lives of ugly men objectively worse than they were a hundred years ago. If you're a foid, then yeah, Jews are great, if you're a man, lol, no.
Jews invented Tinder, thread closed.

Jews have raped the west.

communist infiltrators found roles within our school system and pushed leftist doctrine
Who put them there?

The entire 20th century was a mistake, the west has dug it's own grave.

Supporters of Jews on the basis of them deserving to reap the rewards of exploiting others since others are dumb enough to be exploited are unknowingly unirionic supporters of the core tenet of Fascism: Might Makes Right.
So are normies. Might makes right governs our shitty world, the fascists simply were more honest about it.

Jews control most of the media in the US, and they use this influence to take advantage of white people and Asian people.

My body is ready.

I just fucking said arguments regarding moralism are completely irrelevant. I don't fucking care if you can construct some argument that claims jews deserve to live and I deserve to die. I want life for myself and those I care about. I want the enemies of my life and those I care about to be destroyed. There is nothing to argue about.

Who put them there?

The entire 20th century was a mistake, the west has dug it's own grave.

So are normies. Might makes right governs our shitty world, the fascists simply were more honest about it.
Yes, there are natural hierarchies in this world. But their existence and reality does not necessitate that you worship them. You should be aware that might makes right, and you should try to improve yourself as much as possible, but the blackpill is realizing the world is evil and that it should not be worshiped, just understood. By the laws of the world, the Jews have done nothing wrong, but there are greater laws, laws beyond the petty materialism of this horrible planet.

I just fucking said arguments regarding moralism are completely irrelevant. I don't fucking care if you can construct some argument that claims jews deserve to live and I deserve to die. I want life for myself and those I care about. I want the enemies of my life and those I care about to be destroyed. There is nothing to argue about.
Not sure what you're sperging about, the universe either doesn't care what we want, or is outright hostile towards what we want. If you want to destroy your enemies you need become stronger and smarter than them, if you can't do that then you should give up on your hatred because it will get you nowhere.

Jews look out for their own tribe and practice collectivism while encouraging whites not to.
Yeah sure bud. That's why Israel is an even bigger liberal shithole than the States (just read their newspapers), and Jews have been engaging in insane rates of race mixing / secularization for as long as whites.

Jews used to look out for themselves somewhat when they lived in ghettos and were permanently threatened by the ethnic majority. But make outgroup threats disappear and they come back to their original nature quickly enough: atomized assholes who never agree on anything and scam each other readily. (Madoff, where art thou?)

Yes, there are natural hierarchies in this world. But their existence and reality does not necessitate that you worship them. You should be aware that might makes right, and you should try to improve yourself as much as possible, but the blackpill is realizing the world is evil and that it should not be worshiped, just understood. By the laws of the world, the Jews have done nothing wrong, but there are greater laws, laws beyond the petty materialism of this horrible planet.
I agree with this sentiment, and I don't worship them.

However the problem I have with WNs is that they seem to think that resistance is anything more than completely futile.

@LiterallyASoyboy
Yeah and they say we'll double down on it and everything becomes magically better.

It's not like the real left knows the same and that it ss the whole point of their critique and reason for advocating to try new systems.

God IQ.

What is this forum?

It's just cope

WN is only a cope if people who believe in it believe that WN will solve inceldom. Only larpers and dumb people believe in that. White sharia will never happen. Think of it like this: hating jews wasn't an uncommon thing during the pre ascension of nazism. Yet, nazism ended up being defeated.

Even islam is being defeated. It's over, boyo.

COPE

You cut off your nose to spite one's face, really. The world as we now it today was build on mutualism. Hate just psychologically undermines this and is detrimental to human progress. Just get a history book.

The joos, the joos. We are at a point were it's a fucking meme.

Anyone here's familar with sect and conspiration psychology to end it once for all?

DA JOOS ARE NOT REAL. IT IS A FUCKING SCAPEGOAT.

Jews are the cause of our misery, thefore they should be exterminated

What has happened to (((Fontaine)))? :think:

Ted Turner is Jewish?
Ted Turner is just one individual. CNN does not own the monopoly on mass media.
PPhcg

It's over for jewcels

View attachment 27698

The fact you attempted to gainsay that proves you aren't arguing in good faith.
That just proves Jews are very smart and driven, or are particularly drawn to audio-visual occupations.

In any event, why are goys letting them get away with it? They are necessarily complicit.

Apart from Nazi Cel on here in which I had to LMAO @ "Why Islam is great" & "The Third Reich is absolutely great" or something akin to those lines I don't see what this thread is purposefully used for regarding Inceldom or ascending from Inceldom?

Is this race baiting or to give Incel/Cuck Tears some more "cry me a river literature"?

Jews are the cause of our misery, thefore they should be exterminated
"I am ugly, therefore the kikes deserve to be gassed". You visibly dropped out of Logic 101. Even Hitler would have laughed at this.
They work together to advance each other at the expense of goyim and their host nations. Whites are atomized and compete with each other.
My God, you have never actually met Jews have you. They can't even agree on anything between husband and wife.

Also, the "they help each other" theory is a nice way to say they don't deserve any of their success. In reality, it's not Jewish nepotism that gets most Jews through medical school or law school. Just intelligence and talent.

Last edited:
http://www.balderexlibris.com/index...ionary-Spirit-and-Its-Impact-on-World-History

It's over. Jews have been at it for 2000 years. Their very identity as Jews implies an inherent hatred of Christianity. To be a Jew means to be anti-Christian by definition, This is why they've been a thorn at our side far longer than anybody even realizes.

White nationalists of course are also quite deluded if they think whites are not also at fault. Julius Evola himself pointed out that if Jews really took over our society while being at our full strength they would have to be considered de facto superior to us. The truth is that their success is entirely proportioned to our own failures.

Last edited:
You're missing premise #2 in his chain of reasoning:

(1) I am ugly
(2) The Jews made it so that ugly men can't get laid
(3) Therefore the Jews should be exterminated
I would argue that the west has done this to itself, and due to that I owe society no loyalty. But saying that anyone deserves to be exterminated is ridiculous.

When all is lost, blame LE EVIL JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

"I am ugly, therefore the kikes deserve to be gassed". You visibly dropped out of Logic 101. Even Hitler would have laughed at this.
Ok kike whatever you say, it doesn't matter that you people has pushed the feminist agenda and sexual liberation of women in the west, it doesn't matter how you people has been behind every economic crysis, every war and social shift on history, the jews are the cause of the rampant degeneracy of society these days and soon they will get what they deserve
I would argue that the west has done this to itself, and due to that I owe society no loyalty. But saying that anyone deserves to be exterminated is ridiculous.
When all is lost, blame LE EVIL JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Bluepilled af

You're missing premise #2 in his chain of reasoning:

(1) I am ugly
(2) The Jews made it so that ugly men can't get laid (or, can't get a loyal gf/wife)
(3) Therefore the Jews should be exterminated
Laboratory-grade refined cope. Ugly men do have it worse than before but they always had it bad.

And feminism was driven by historical trends that have almost nothing to do with Jewish thinkers.

doesn't matter how you people has been behind every (...) every war and social shift on history
The Jews caused WW1 now?

By the way, the reason I mention WW1 in particular is because it was the main event that accelerated feminism. It was difficult not to give women more rights after they helped their nation win a total war, if only from a pragmatic point of view: that of political economics.

The Jews caused WW1 now?

By the way, the reason I mention WW1 in particular is because it was the main event that accelerated feminism. It was difficult not to give women more rights after they helped their nation win a total war.
this

They're pretty easy to destroy as they're inherently wrong. Getting them to see that they're wrong is where the challenge lies however. In my experience the only kinds of things that can ever make them change their views is if their own lives are somehow effected by racism in some way (e.g. they make friends with a black guy and see themselves instances where he's treated unfairly by society or something).

I was never exactly a WN but I was pretty far-right as a teen, ultra-conservative and used to literally HATE most minorities so I feel I can kind of understand it. I will never exactly be a liberal, but I was eventually able to see that you've really got to just take everyone as an individual because cliche as it sounds, you've got good people and shitty people of every group.

As for "anti-Semitic" I partly reject such a label because much like "racist" it is often just a snarl word thrown around and used to stifle debate. Now, people who talk about jewish-reptilians and protocols-esque "schemes" to "destroy the west?" They're definitely what you would call anti-Semitic nutjobs (often WN's as well). But people who simply talk about the very real Israeli lobby which practically dictates our foreign policy are not "anti-semites."

They're losing a lot of that, though, because they're interbreeding with other races, and because a lot of intelligent Jewesses are becoming feminists who only have like one kid. The same dysgenics Jews pushed on the west, they're practicing themselves, and getting the same results.
Indeed.

The Jews caused WW1 now?

By the way, the reason I mention WW1 in particular is because it was the main event that accelerated feminism. It was difficult not to give women more rights after they helped their nation win a total war, if only from a pragmatic point of view: that of political economics.
You are avoiding the current situation of feminism on porpuse because you deep inside know that your people are pushing the moderm feminism movement, stop coping bro

Might makes right governs our shitty world, the fascists simply were more honest about it.
I remember reading this great line in the very lengthy suicide note of Mitchell Heisman (extremely smart and blackpill Jew who killed himself at Harvard): "the Allies only managed to destroy fascists through superior force, thereby proving fascism right".