Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I despise sjws

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
They are a plague; a virus from the same family of cucks, white knights, soy boys, and femshits

I can't stand them and their overly offended "im gonna save the world by getting involved in things that have no relevance to my life" entitled smug attitude

EAT SHIT AND DIE FAGGOTS:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Seems like you're getting pretty offended by people getting offended. What relevance to your life do they have?

What's even worse is that they increase the severity of the problems they're "supposed" to solve. One of the things that angers me the most is the fact they actually cause expenditure of tax money for crap that makes burn even more money over time, ultimately decreasing our standards of living.

LOOK EVERYBODY WE HAVE SOMEONE WITH SUCH A DARING OPINION! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

One of the things that angers me the most is the fact they actually cause expenditure of tax money for crap that makes burn even more money over time, ultimately decreasing our standards of living.
I don't understand please elab

They are nothing more we call "controlled opposition".

SJW is deadly virus of world,spreaded from west.

I don't understand please elab

For example, they support feminist programs such as affirmative actions aimed at hiring more whamen, but being whamen less productive than men, it causes net loss of money and production. Divorce rapes destroy a man´s productive capacity and inflict indirect harm on societal infrastructure. Bloated welfare programs and stupid initiatives for "equality" complete the job. Moreover, they decrease birth rate and this leads to heavier taxation to compensate the dwindling tax revenues because young people don´t replace anymore the people who retire.

For example, they support feminist programs such as affirmative actions aimed at hiring more whamen, but being whamen less productive than men, it causes net loss of money and production. Divorce rapes destroy a man´s productive capacity and inflict indirect harm on societal infrastructure. Bloated welfare programs and stupid initiatives for "equality" complete the job. Moreover, they decrease birth rate and this leads to heavier taxation to compensate the dwindling tax revenues because young people don´t replace anymore the people who retire.
I have an avid hatred for affirmative action and many equality/support/diversity programs because they're just a scam to give to those who don't deserve it. By the same logic, Stacy's should have to date incels and chads equally throughout her life. It's just inconvenient and retarded and reduces productivity, especially maternity leave.

I have an avid hatred for affirmative action and many equality/support/diversity programs because they're just a scam to give to those who don't deserve it. By the same logic, Stacy's should have to date incels and chads equally throughout her life. It's just inconvenient and retarded and reduces productivity, especially maternity leave.

Exactly, femoids preach muh equality but when it comes the time to apply it, they chicken out as always. I also hate cucks because they support this kind of system that dooms us all. Yes, maternity leave is an issue, without even considering they are offered egg freezing by some employers, for the sake of muh career. We should be offered monthly hookers, if they really wanted to be coherent with the elitist equalist narrative. It's a shame that soycucks don't want to see that.

Exactly, femoids preach muh equality but when it comes the time to apply it, they chicken out as always. I also hate cucks because they support this kind of system that dooms us all. Yes, maternity leave is an issue, without even considering they are offered egg freezing by some employers, for the sake of muh career. We should be offered monthly hookers, if they really wanted to be coherent with the elitist equalist narrative. It's a shame that soycucks don't want to see that.

It would be hard for me to describe in words how much I agree with you.
"Don't say the n-word! That's racist!"
"Trump is finished after scandal #9001!"
"I hate black people guns!"
"YOURE A WHITE MALE"
"ORANGE MAN BAD"
"THERE ARE INFINITE GENDERS"

pure columbine fuel

Sjws ruin everything. Eventually incels will be ruined by sjws, I guarantee you

Same, also feminazis' haircuts are cringe-inducing, their whole voluntary retarded look makes me cringe tbh

All SJWs deserve to be roasted alive on a spitfire

Can’t spell Jews without sjw tbh

They are the most privileged pieces of entitled shits on earth who are desperate for validation and causes to fight that doesn't affect them whatsoever.

They are a plague; a virus from the same family of cucks, white knights, soy boys, and femshits

I can't stand them and their overly offended "im gonna save the world by getting involved in things that have no relevance to my life" entitled smug attitude

EAT SHIT AND DIE FAGGOTS:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

SJW:s are neither social (loud, obnoxious minority), nor about justice (they're grievance mongers) nor warriors (foids and soyboys can't throw punches). I propoes we call them "cancer" instead.

SJW:s are neither social (loud, obnoxious minority), nor about justice (they're grievance mongers) nor warriors (foids and soyboys can't throw punches). I propoes we call them "cancer" instead.
They are the definition of cancer

SJWs are personifications of Cancer.
Edit: The best SJWs are dead SJWs.

OP, do commies count? Plenty incel commies too

It's disgusting how much influence their fucking complaining has on everything. They managed to sink their teeth into every form of media there is and make it "non-offensive", even kids shows are filled with their propaganda.

It's disgusting how much influence their fucking complaining has on everything. They managed to sink their teeth into every form of media there is and make it "non-offensive", even kids shows are filled with their propaganda.
Its disgusting