Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I despise sex-havers

• Thread starter MarriedAndLookin4Fun
  • Start date
MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
Yea that's all bros, I just needed to vent. I hate them because they get to experience something that I will never experience in my entire life tbh. I especially hate young sex-havers, they were going to parties and having sex with girls from their class and shit while I rotted alone in my room playing videogames and coping, all because I am an ugly autist and nobody accepted me into their groups. Just a friendly reminder that kids as young as 13 and 14 are getting into relationships and experiencing the time of their lives while we have never even touched a girl. Sex-havers experience more human warmth in a single second than we will ever get in our lifetime

How is it that it's totally normal to hate millionaires for having more money than you do but the moment an incel hates sex-havers he's an immature child and gets told to grow up? we live in a circus. Sorry for any broken english in this post Im autistic

they deserve hate, there is nothing wrong with having this feeling

I hate them and the west that makes them. Grave suits sex havers well. I hate west.

Us hating sex-havers for flaunting their sexuality is like poor people hating rich people for flaunting their wealth, yet they still think we are in the wrong

Last edited:
Bump please I want to hear your opinions on sex-havers and this post

Whenever i get to know someone is having sex(whether it's here or irl) I start to hate them.Stop fucking mogging me everywhere :feelsree:

Yeah, well written tbh. I hate sex havers and I'm not afraid to tell them. Bragging about having sex or romantic experience is banned here, and I don't tolerate this IRL as well.
Don't be afraid to speak up if u feel offended by bragsters. They need to realize how to treat ppl if they want them around themselves.

Yeah there is nothing wrong with hating sex havers, there isn't a single reason why we shouldn't hate them.
One thing is even worse, when normalfaggots brag about their good lives (with friends, relationships, career, sex, ...) while you just rot and work the whole fucking time.
I always have to listen to these stories from my coworkers :reeeeee:.

Us hating sex-havers for flaunting their sexuality is like poor people hating rich people for flaunting their wealth, yet they still think we are in the wrong
Based analogy tbh

Yea that's all bros, I just needed to vent. I hate them because they get to experience something that I will never experience in my entire life tbh. I especially hate young sex-havers, they were going to parties and having sex with girls from their class and shit while I rotted alone in my room playing videogames and coping, all because I am an ugly autist and nobody accepted me into their groups. Just a friendly reminder that kids as young as 13 and 14 are getting into relationships and experiencing the time of their lives while we have never even touched a girl. Sex-havers experience more human warmth in a single second than we will ever get in our lifetime

How is it that it's totally normal to hate millionaires for having more money than you do but the moment an incel hates sex-havers he's an immature child and gets told to grow up? we live in a circus. Sorry for any broken english in this post Im autistic
Are we even the same species as them tbh? They mog us into oblivion.
How can you compare to another male who has women swooning over him, showing affection, getting butterflies in their stomach when they think about him.
While our bodies are starved for affection, cold and empty without love or sexual admiration. We live in a different universe compared to Chad.

Do not get subjected to such talks. You don't have to tolerate that.
Yeah you are right.
The problem is I can't really cut off these talks, I'm way too high inhib and afraid, also they would probably just laugh about me.
A few days ago someone just said something like: "RemoveNormalfags just lays down in bed and cries the whole time" to another coworker jokingly, I mean he was kinda right about my situation even though I never tell them stuff about my private life, because there is nothing to tell.
I want them to think that I'm just a normal guy, but it's almost impossible and some of them are suspicious as fuck...

If you have sex I will not be your friend, thats why I can't befriend at least 90% of this forum

Yeah you are right.
The problem is I can't really cut off these talks, I'm way too high inhib and afraid, also they would probably just laugh about me.
A few days ago someone just said something like: "RemoveNormalfags just lays down in bed and cries the whole time" to another coworker jokingly, I mean he was kinda right about my situation even though I never tell them stuff about my private life, because there is nothing to tell.
I want them to think that I'm just a normal guy, but it's almost impossible and some of them are suspicious as fuck...
I can imagine that it's not usually possible, especially if coworkers age/strength mog you.
There should be protective law regarding this problem.
If u tell them u are offended by it, they can turn it back on you, maybe saying that u have very high morals could help.
I say it straight that I'm incel and virgin and talking about stuff in my presence enrages me and is utterly disrespectful.

I have no energy to hate. Waste of time I tend to not give a fuck anymore

Good, you should hate them

Growing up and seeing your peers form relationships and hearing them talk about their sex lives and losing their virginity is horrifying. I can't exactly explain the confusion and frustration it brings.

I love those scenes in horror movies where a girl's boyfriend is trapped and is ready to be killed by some trigger mechanism the killer built. The girl stares in horror, pleading to the killer to let him go. Then she watches him die. And then she gets slaughtered too. That's what teenage sex-havers deserve. Unequivocally based.

Because people think men have all the money, so it's ok to hate them and steal their money through taxation. But normies know foids control the sex, so they don't want a pathetic inkwel saying he's not happy with foid's choices or think he can guilt them into giving him some. "Sex isn't a big deal" after all, but the moment you slide your shoulder across a foid's boob you become a criminal worse than hitler.

I hate ugly women who have sex they claim that sex isnt all that but would loose their mind if the went their whole life without it I wish I could show these foids what its like to be a man for just a year they think they would have it easy because they think we live in the same reality as them

May i join you?

Bump please I want to hear your opinions on sex-havers and this post

The thing is whenever I go outside, couples tend to make out in front of me or close to me. They want to destroy my penis.